IGNORED

Derby v City Match Thread

westonred

If we have a much more healthy squad then why the hell are we unchanged? That is nowhere near a real first XI... FOUR central midfielders, LJ and McCombe in the side, but Haynes, Clarkson, Carey, Nyatanga all left on the bench?

I can only assume we're still ravaged by injury and illness.

If we have a much more healthy squad then why the hell are we unchanged? That is nowhere near a real first XI... FOUR central midfielders, LJ and McCombe in the side, but Haynes, Clarkson, Carey, Nyatanga all left on the bench?

I can only assume we're still ravaged by injury and illness.

Exactly my thoughts...I could understand if we had just beaten Scunny, but we haven't.

LJ to start and play every game again then? Very disappointing.

So Sproule and an unfit Haynes will provide this?

You on some sort of wind up?

Firstly, yes, Sproule is a winger, so by definition he would.

Secondly, who says Haynes is unfit? He is obviously fit enough to be on the bench.

Thirdly, so your the GJ can do no wrong fan then, and this is the best possible team we could put out.

not how I would have lined up but i don't know how fit the squad is after the bug - still a strong side, with options from the bench - would not be surprised to see us win well

Now there's a sensible posting, could'nt agree more.

I think people should remember how this virus affected the on fire Maynard last week, I really don't think people realise how bad this virus has affected the squad.

You on some sort of wind up?

Firstly, yes, Sproule is a winger, so by definition he would.

Secondly, who says Haynes is unfit? He is obviously fit enough to be on the bench.

Thirdly, so your the GJ can do no wrong fan then, and this is the best possible team we could put out.

1) No wind up

2) Unfit. That was a mistake not fully fit (like many of the squad)

3) I call as I see it and I believe the early season plans have been thrown into confusion by injury and virus

4) I think you are probably on a wind up calling for Sproule to start, I think you may be in a very small minority there

Interesting to see how Moxey, ( who City were apparently close to signing) and Croft ( a player often mooted on the forum as a good wide signing) get on against us today.

Hopefully not very well at all.

Come on City, let's have a good early (first half) goal and give Derby a 4 goal stuffing.

COME ON YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. :city:

1) No wind up

2) Unfit. That was a mistake not fully fit (like many of the squad)

3) I call as I see it and I believe the early season plans have been thrown into confusion by injury and virus

4) I think you are probably on a wind up calling for Sproule to start, I think you may be in a very small minority there

Again, I never said I wanted Sproule to start. I just would have preferred different personnel to have been employed. But there you go. We are all entitled to our own opinion.

Your happy with the team obviously....I'm not. If we win, then I'll have no arguments.

COYR!

oh thank god he was'nt ill then, must have been another reason why he struggled after 35 minutes.

Never had a dose of the squirts to be laid low for a couple of days then only to be to up and ready a couple of days later ala maynard!

Now compare that to a virus which can stay with you for weeks, then take longer again to get back to 100%.

I never said he wasn't ill, but there is a difference.

Archived