IGNORED

Derby v City Match Thread

westonred

Vaughan completely missed shot, apparently Basso was beaten, even though there was no shot.

Best chance of the match since Saborio's first minute miss.

No chances for City in the last 25 minutes.

No chances in 25 minutes - sounds like this "fluid" midfield formation, with no width whatsoever, isn't quite working!!!

Now there's a sensible posting, could'nt agree more.

I think people should remember how this virus affected the on fire Maynard last week, I really don't think people realise how bad this virus has affected the squad.

Ah sensible- that would be having wide men in the squad and not relying on a one dimensional formation.

The lack of width in the squad should have been addressed before the season started, the blame can only lie with one person!!!!

Ah sensible- that would be having wide men in the squad and not relying on a one dimensional formation.

The lack of width in the squad should have been addressed before the season started, the blame can only lie with one person!!!!

Tottaly agree, you can even go as far back as 2007 and say we lacked real quality wide men (bar Mcindoe).

Its getting beyond a joke now tbh.

Tottaly agree, you can even go as far back as 2007 and say we lacked real quality wide men (bar Mcindoe).

Its getting beyond a joke now tbh.

I am not really clued up on the academy and the players we are producing, but do we not have any promising youngsters (wingers) who could give us another option, the lack of width is an absolute joke.

Some people on this board will back GJ through thick and thin, I am one of them however their is a serious oversight in the make up of our squad, glaringly obvious to everyone, especially our opposition.

According to a mate in Derby:

Nice open game, City playing some great stuff and have created 3 or 4 great chances. Sno is playing really well and City look strong in Midfield, apart from Elliott whos having another quiet game Basso flapped at a couple.

Come on Lads lets get the 3 points 2nd half

Archived