IGNORED

Derby v City Match Thread

westonred

This is a wet dream scenario for Johnson - he now has the perfect excuse as to why we didnt win and were happy to settle for a point.

Lets be honest the ref could have added an extra player and we wouldnt score.

I see the keyboard warriors are out before the match is even over.

This is a wet dream scenario for Johnson - he now has the perfect excuse as to why we didnt win and were happy to settle for a point.

Was there really any need to say that, a point at Derby doesn't need an excuse I really don't understand some so called supporters

Was there really any need to say that, a point at Derby doesn't need an excuse I really don't understand some so called supporters

Agree, i have no issue with a point at Derby.. We lost there last year so a point would be an improvement.

My only concern at this presence time is width, we have the midfield to be challenge right at the top of this Div, but the lack of wide men is really letting us down.

• Admin

Yes, our manager hates winning.

Agree, i have no issue with a point at Derby.. We lost there last year so a point would be an improvement.

My only concern at this presence time is width, we have the midfield to be challenge right at the top of this Div, but the lack of wide men is really letting us down.

We should be beating sides like Derby in my view - we have better players than they do. But obviously the sending off has changed things now and a point would be acceptable.

"a point at Derby doesn't need an excuse" - maybe not on the back of two or three wins but after three draws on the bounce - it would be a nice change to actually go for a win and attack a team from the off - especially a team which are struggling for confidence such as Derby - then if something happens like Boom Boom we've a lead to defend.

Archived