IGNORED

Football Manager 2010 Demo

Taunton_City

Is anyoner else as anal as i am about some stats? for instance, i cant bear to have any player with 14 or below in determination, i dunno why, i just hate it, it annoys me becuase Skuse is 14, fonts usually 11 and it drives me crazy as i gave to transfer list them.

Macca is 12 or somthing, Johnson is 14, elliot is 14, grr sort it out Jame as i dont like going into the editor so early in the game :laugh:

In my second season as City, got promoted through the play off´s only bringing in Fabio (on loan from Man Utd) and Michael Lumb (Danish DL/ML)

Was given a bit of spending money by SL and have brought in Joe Hart and Michael johnson from Man City also a veneuzualen striker called MIKU, he has good stats but 7 games in has yet to score.

Clarkson scores bucket loads for me in both the championship and Premier league!!

In third season now. Aiming for mid table Premier League. Been playing with a 4-1-3-2 (no wingers), but I'm trying to change to a 4-4-2, struggling to find any cheap right wingers though. Had a mass clearout of the squad, getting rid of any Championship standard players where possible. Among youngsters, ended up getting rid of Gerken, Trundle, Wilson, Plummer, Walker, Kington, Sproule, Styvar, Clarkson and Henderson, for a total of about £2.5m.

Ended up bringing in Michael Owen (free), Alex Bergantinos (£1.2m), Paul Caddis (£2.9m), James Collins (£2.6m) and Royston Drenthe (£3.3m). Drenthe and Owen are awesome :D.

I also managed to get City promoted in the first season on my first go.

Only signed Smolarek who was god-like all season, Kieran Gibbs for the troublesome LW and a young DC from Barcelona who is one for the future.

Now coming towards the end of my 2nd season and am about 15th in the Prem, 1 point off the bottom 3 with Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal and Man City next up :fingerscrossed:

My team at the moment is:

GK: Joe Hart

RB: Liam Rosenior

LB: Nicky Shorey

DC: Loic Nestor

DC: Liam Fontaine

RW: Sofiane Feghouli

LW: Petrov/Boa-Morte

MC: Marvin Elliott

MC: Skuse/ Someone I cant remember!

FC: Ebi Smolarek

FC: Matt Derbyshire

finally promoted in second place after a shocking run of form with 5 defeats in the last 10 games. have Plymouth to thank after they beat Newcastle on the last day and i snatched the second automatic place on goal difference... (mine is massive with my team scoring an amazing 130 goals!

my team lines up with an attacking 4-1-3-2, trying to give the team as much leeway and freedom to play the way they want.

line up:

Basso

rb: Orr

cb: Campbell

cb: Carey

lb:Nyatanga/shillia/Fabio

rw: Hartley/ Muzoni

dm: Elliot/skuse

lw: Brennan

cam: Gaston Fernadez

CF: Kikin Fonseca

CF: Benjani

Kikin fonseca scored 43 goals in the league, benjani hit 25 with 18 assists and Fernandez scored 20 with 32 assists, hartley scored 8 with about 10 assists and the brennan got about 9 :D

now, planning the world cup win with england (couldn't resist) and my assault on the Premier League title! ;)

Got promoted first season with both Smolarek and Camara breaking the league goals record (40 plus each).

Second season...

Veira (free)(Soon to be Ochoa)

Carey

Pernia

Van Buyten (free)

Ribiero

Acosta (loan)

Obinna (free)

Zakora (loan)

Riquelme (free)

Adriano (18.5mil)

Smolarek/Kerzakov (free)

Got Nelson Rivas for free aswell but he couldn't get a work permit...

So unrealistic.

got to admit the one thing i have found unrealistic is the calibre of player you can attract to the club.

Smolarek/Zenden/Camara etc would get better offers than city in the first season

and if you get promoted 1st season like myself, Dave F and others have, then the likes of Pernia, Van Buyten, Kerzakhov, Riquelme wouldnt all be on free's/get better offers than city but in game no one is interested

I tried to avoid it as much as i could and went for younger unheard of players with good potential, but i had to sign in pernia and lucas neill for a season or two. I got lucas neill on 10k per week! everyone knows he is a money grabbing barsteward of epic proportions, he would want about 40k :laugh:

Ok, just completed my summer spending. Been avoiding relegation recently, so this is the squad I want to try and push on to the top half of the table with. Had to sign some wingers for the first time (always kept GJ's system) so cost me a lot:

GK: Joe Hart

DL: Royston Drenthe

DR: Michael Mancienne

DC: Nicolas Otamendi

DC: Vincent Kompany

ML: Urby Emanuelson

MR: Khalfan Ibrahim

MC: Cole Skuse

MC: Marvin Elliot

FC: Hugo Almeida

FC: Javier Saviola

Subs

David Jensen (GK)

Paul Caddis (DR, MR)

Laszlo Sepsi (DL)

James Collins (DC)

Henning Hauger (MR, ML, MC)

Danny Haynes (MC, MR, FC)

Kris Boyd (FC)

Got some awesome players in the reserves. They include Liam Fontaine, Tom De Mul, Michael Owen, Christian Ribeiro, Stephen Henderson, Alexander Kacaniklic, John Marsden. Looking good.

starting 7th season at mo

highlights are....

league cup win in season 3

finished 2nd in prem in season 5

champions league semi final defeat to barca in season 6

still cant win any major silverware and due to european distractions i slipped out of uefa spots with a 7th place finish in season 6.

Team looks awesome though, and most of them (apart from Bikey) are just hitting about 25 years old so should start to peak. heres the 22, if youve noit heard of them look them up

----------------------Necid----------------------- Defederico ----------------------

--------------------Babacar ----------------------Neymar-------------------------

Mollo------------- Bernardo ---------------------- Sandro------------------Salvio

Driver------------Rodriguez------------------------Sunny-----------------Wilshere

Mattock-------------Bikey------------------------Jorgensen-----------------Rafael

Kolodziak---------Nyatanga-------------------------Situ--------------------Santon

---------------------------------------Lung Jr-----------------------------------------

---------------------------------------Lambo------------------------------------------

Romanian keeper Lung Jr is absolutely quality and signed forst season for about 200k

Finished my first season in the full game.

G W D L GF GA GD PTS

6th- Bristol City 46 23 10 13 91 67 +24 79

Went to the Playoff final against West Brom after a 3-1 aggregate win over QPR. My top scorers were Danny Haynes who bagged 28 league goals and David Clarkson who scored 23.

So far in my second season I'm 14th after 5 games with a record of 1-3-1

Finished 2nd in the Prem in my third season, running away with it this season. Went out semi finals of the league cup coz I fielded my youth team in a return leg and threw away a 4-0 lead to Man City.. Went out 2nd knockout phase to Lyon as Ochoa was on international duty so I have to play my under 18s keeper... in the semi finals of the FA cup aswell. Should of completed the Quadruple really :(

a good shout for a young winger with promise is Henri Lansbury

My team atm, first season and 1st with 6 points gap

---------------Basso---------------

Orr-----Carey-----Fontaine-----Mcallister

----------------Hartley--------------

-----------------Sno-----------------

Sproule-------------------------Driver

---------Haynes-------Viduka----------

ive got haynes playing as a poacher and viduka as a target man, and also sno as the playmaker.

Archived