IGNORED

Gerken Arrested Saturday Night

Martyn Hocking

Heres here, heres there, Urinating everywhere Dean Gerkin, Dean Gerkin.....

Give us a Gggggg, give us an Eeeeee, give us an Rrrrrr, give us a Kkkkkk, give us a Iiiiiii, give us a Nnnnnnn, whos gonna Piss? Gerkin, Gerkin....

I think I like that ha ha. Dont sing it when he's taking a kick or a save though. I think he will crack up... :winner_third_h4h:

i can see why some people might be offended but come on it's not the end of the world he took a leak and got caught it's not like he was ranting his sports car round town at 100mph or twatted somebody round the head with a bottle

im sure he will be feeling extremely ashamed and embarrassed but the club will deal with in house so let's just forget about it

Heres here, heres there, Urinating everywhere Dean Gerkin, Dean Gerkin.....

Give us a Gggggg, give us an Eeeeee, give us an Rrrrrr, give us a Kkkkkk, give us a Iiiiiii, give us a Nnnnnnn, whos gonna Piss? Gerkin, Gerkin....

to the tune of what's that coming over the hill

what's that in deanos hand is it his willy is it his willy :tumbleweed:

i can see why some people might be offended but come on it's not the end of the world he took a leak and got caught it's not like he was ranting his sports car round town at 100mph or twatted somebody round the head with a bottle

im sure he will be feeling extremely ashamed and embarrassed but the club will deal with in house so let's just forget about it

Yes. I am sure he held his head high with both hands......

Any bad press story is extra bad for club image at what is probably THE most important time in its History

We need to be making lots of friends to get what we want from the good people of Bristol

NOT giving the image "look at me I'm a Bristol City player - I can break the law" and pouring fuel on oppositions objections to what we are trying to achieve

Sure GJ & SL will make that point very clearly to Deano and all players

Not a small matter........not impressive...........very bad timing and un-proffesional

Yes, I managed to figure that one out. I was just wondering why you need to keep referring to friends as though without them you woudn't need to pee in public? As far as I am concerned, and I'm not sorry for holding this view, urinating in public is wrong - being with friends or having drank 5 pints does not make it right.

Can we move this to the classic section please? It's hilarious that Dean's penis is in such debate.

He was just doing what 99% of blokes do, and 99% woman of woman wish they could do.

This is getting ridiculous...

Can we move this to the classic section please? It's hilarious that Dean's penis is in such debate.

He was just doing what 99% of blokes do, and 99% woman of woman wish they could do.

This is getting ridiculous...

99% or blokes piss wherever they like do they? That statement is bollox, unless you spend your evenings in NCP car parks.

If anyone behaves like a chav and pisses on streets that we pay for, he should be subject to an arrest and fine...to help pay for it to be cleaned up...bcause it's wrong.

This thread is being discussed because a city player broke the law, which reflects badly on the club.

Why is this discussion on a bcfc geting rediculous?

I think al fresco urination is seriously under-rated.

I often bypass my downstairs toilet to have a wazz in the back garden. It seems to satisy a deep seated natural instinct.

Only bettered by a good old number two in the woods.

Marvellous.

Dunno about you but I always have trouble finding a rabbit to wipe with though.

What has having friends got to do with it? Do we only pee if we have friends?

As you have never peed alfresco since the age of 4 I assume its because you don't have any friends to go out with, or possibly you're under some form of judicial order that requires you to be indoors by early evening.

Alternatively, perhaps the public toilets of Leicestershire are well known to you, and are open all hours so you can maintain your proud record.

As I believe everyone has said on here, he's been a silly boy.

He was punished and will probably be punished further by the club - hopefully not to the extent that he loses his place, but an internal private matter.

Just leave it eh Cheese?

I think al fresco urination is seriously under-rated.

I often bypass my downstairs toilet to have a wazz in the back garden. It seems to satisy a deep seated natural instinct.

Only bettered by a good old number two in the woods.

Marvellous.

As a young man in a new girlfriends parents house late at night, I observed that I needed to use the toilet, girlie asks me to go quietly in the kitchen sink (no downstairs cloaks in BS4 then) so as not to wake her dad.

After having gone I popped my head round the door and asked for toilet paper.

She seemed distressed, and I never saw her again

just thought of another song i heard sung a few years back at bournemouth

he'll be running round bristol with his willy hanging out he'll be running round bristol with his willy hanging out he'll be running round bristol running round bristol running round bristol with his willy hanging out singing ive got a bigger one than you singing ive got a bigger one than you singing ive got a bigger ive got a bigger ive got a bigger one than you

As a young man in a new girlfriends parents house late at night, I observed that I needed to use the toilet, girlie asks me to go quietly in the kitchen sink (no downstairs cloaks in BS4 then) so as not to wake her dad.

After having gone I popped my head round the door and asked for toilet paper.

She seemed distressed, and I never saw her again

The old ones are the best Bully.

A variation on another old 'un.

Gerken was in more trouble that he thought on Saturday night, so not only did he need a pee, he needed a number 2, so found a quiet alley to do the business. Unfortuntely he was seen by the copper who rushed to the scene of the crime as Gerken escaped. The Copper called after the departing Gerken, " OK son, so whose carp on the floor then?". Gerken replied " " I confess it's me constable - but the manger says I'm bl00dy good with crosses!"

The old ones are the best Bully.

A variation on another old 'un.

Gerken was in more trouble that he thought on Saturday night, so not only did he need a pee, he needed a number 2, so found a quiet alley to do the business. Unfortuntely he was seen by the copper who rushed to the scene of the crime as Gerken escaped. The Copper called after the departing Gerken, " OK son, so whose carp on the floor then?". Gerken replied " " I confess it's me constable - but the manger says I'm bl00dy good with crosses!"

:winner_third_h4h:

You could tell mine was an old joke because being from Briz i'd have just used her dad's coat....

Surely the chant should be;

He's gonna piss on your high street

piss on your high street

he's gonna piss on your high street.

Close

Pickled Gerken will piss on your tyres, will piss on your tyres , will piss on your tyres

Pickled Gerken will piss on your tyres

Couldn't be bothered to read half of the comments on this thread, but agree with all those who have said "so what".

Just a shame we couldn't have all been as forgiving of Danny Coles when he did exactly the same thing. Seem to remember he was crucified on this forum for that... still he wasn't a fans favourite at the time, so he probably had it coming.

I'm sure that we have all done it at some point, although most of us try and find a quiet spot and watch out for coppers. Whilst men tend to be less discreet, I have seen a few less than shy women going rather publicly. Perhaps if there were a few night-time loos it might help, and I can assure you that you don't need to be 'steaming drunk' to need a wee!

There are far worse crimes going on in the UK that getting ones gerkin out in public.

This thread has made me laugh, particularly Sir Colby Tit's contributions, but while its not exactly crime of the century we really shouldn't be so approving of Deano's actions on saturday night. Yes, most of us have had a wee in a discreet place (like a hedge) on a night out when caught short but you've got to pick the right place, and College Green clearly isn't one of those!! Add to that the On The Spot Fine for abusive language and you could easily come to the conclusion that our Deano may not have been at his best behaved in his celebrations of our win (or maybe he was drowning his sorrows for the howler he dropped, I don't know).

Whatever, its now all been dealt with by both club and Police - job done, move on. Did ayone read the comments on the Evening Post article? Funny one from Jane (I think) at the bottom.

Archived