IGNORED

Gerken Arrested Saturday Night

Martyn Hocking

As this is turning into confession corner, I must confess that one Sunday afternoon I was on a very long walk with the dog, about half way round the walk, I needed a crap, so I dropped me kecks and had a dump in this very quiet lane, the dog looked disgusted with me. Still, I thought, I'd rather do that than shit me self.

As this is turning into confession corner, I must confess that one Sunday afternoon I was on a very long walk with the dog, about half way round the walk, I needed a crap, so I dropped me kecks and had a dump in this very quiet lane, the dog looked disgusted with me. Still, I thought, I'd rather do that than shit me self.

That's the thing. You can't blame the owners, because they are only doing what comes naturally. It's the pets I blame. Any responsible dog should know that his owner is prone to do this sort of thing, so should have been prepared and carried a poop scoop so he could collect the offending dump in a plastic bag and then dispose of it properly.

Bad dog!

Sorry mates, been away and just found the thread.

Wish Dean had peed over the prat on "the Championship" on saturday night, when he made the same tired old joke about our goalie.

Fair enough we all said it when he was at Colchester but now he's our Deano.

He must have been well fed up after his only real clanger of a mistake for us at Barnsley. So imagine how he felt hearing the same thing about his name for the millionth time on national TV.

Fine to let off steam after a match, but getting arrested at 2.30 in the morning for indecency and bad language - that's totally unprofessional.

When you gotta go, you gotta go! Just try not to get spotted. (pun intended)

Reminds me a story Frankie Boyle tells in his standup (pun intended again).

Whilst in a Glasgow taxi, he saw a drunk staggering along the street. The drunk stopped in a doorway, took a leak, then fished in his pocket, got out some keys & let himself in!!

Archived