IGNORED

West Brom Match Thread

Nogbad the Bad

Still no clarkson. one day maybe. having said that, maynard and haynes have done nothing wrong to be replaced.

with saborio only getting back this morning, then it would suggest a substitute appearance for clarkson is likely.

however, if saborio does come on and clarkson is left on the bench then there really will need to be questions asked.

I think that today is a massive test for the whole team, but more than anyone else, i think it will show the true colours of Evander Sno.

He is still young, and undoubtedly has some quality, but has flattered to deceive somewhat i think since his arrival.

Dont get me wrong, he is worth a place in the team. Today though i think will be a good bench mark as to whether he can step up to the plate against quality opposition and control the game, as we know he is cappable of doing. The alternative will be that he gets found out against teams with real quality and attacking flair, and will ask serious question of whether he is a viable long term option if we are really looking to progress.

Cant make it up there today, but will be listening with everything crossed and hoping that he can rise to the occassion and we as a team can send a message to the rest of the league that we are serious contenders this season!

C.O.Y.REDS!!

:englandsmile4wf:

Archived