IGNORED

West Brom Match Thread

Nogbad the Bad

Call yourself a fan ?

I paid for my son's, mine and my Dads season tickets, am in the City Foundation, my boy is in City Academy plus, I spend money in the club shop, have used the clubs bars for functions and go to away games when I can. Yes, I do call myself a fan.

Now stop bellyaching because your God has failed to deliver the goods today.

I paid for my son's, mine and my Dads season tickets, am in the City Foundation, my boy is in City Academy plus, I spend money in the club shop, have used the clubs bars for functions and go to away games when I can. Yes, I do call myself a fan.

Now stop bellyaching because your God has failed to deliver the goods today.

He's not my god you prat

Ah children. Stop it and go to your rooms.

Isn't the whole idea of a forum to allow people to voice their concerns, worries and opinions ?

Why oh why when anybody makes a negative comment about City do some of you jump down their throat?

I happen to agree with some of the view on here today. Gary should play to his teams strengths. He seems to spend way too much time worrying about how the opposition are going to play. You could say he does half of the opposition managers job.

I actually think he's taken City as far as he can.

Isn't the whole idea of a forum to allow people to voice their concerns, worries and opinions ?

Why oh why when anybody makes a negative comment about City do some of you jump down their throat?

Yes, however I don't know which overreaction is worse, the shooting down of people who criticise or make negative comments, or those same people accusing anyone who tries to counter them of being a happy clapper or thinking GJ is God.

Ah children. Stop it and go to your rooms.

I happen to agree with some of the view on here today. Gary should play to his teams strengths. He seems to spend way too much time worrying about how the opposition are going to play. You could say he does half of the opposition managers job.

I actually think he's taken City as far as he can.

Agree with that. Under GJ we are neither going to be promoted or relegated. We are not as big nor able to get as good players as the likes of Newcastle and West Brom - especially now with the new stadium on the way. Today is the definite proof. GJ is a good but not a great manager. He is not a Clough. To his credit he almost got us to the Prem 2 years ago in a season which was probably the poorest Championship in terms of quality in the last ten. The chance came and went and is unlikely to come around again for a while. Maybe though we settle for what we have until the stadium is built. Mid table mediocrity is not the worst thing in the world as long as - and this is the thing - the supporters get some entertainment. Other than the Auto Windshields we didn't win much under Danny Wilson but weren't we exciting to watch ..

Looking at the players that they had out there today West Brom were a lot better than us simple as that fact is they have one of the best budgets in the league and a Chairman that spends within the means of the club.

We always seem to struggle up there just one of those things now lets get back on to winning ways against Sheff Utd next week.

Looking at the players that they had out there today West Brom were a lot better than us simple as that fact is they have one of the best budgets in the league and a Chairman that spends within the means of the club.

We always seem to struggle up there just one of those things now lets get back on to winning ways against Sheff Utd next week.

if we dont we could be in the bottom half :noexpression: big game it is.

It is indeed however how many of us were at the game? From all the reports we should have been in it but West Brom had just a bit to much. People have been saying lately that they want to be entertained and want to see City attack then they dont mind if we lose or not which is apparently what we did.

I will wait for the ones that went to get back from the game before I start worrying.

Gary, said last night, keep it down to 0-0 in the first twenty mins. Once again negative tatics, thats all he ever does. Attack is the best sort of defence. If you try and hold on against a team the likes of WBA you are going to get smashed.He knows no other way to play. Just keep it tight and just hope we can get one goal, then hang on. Sorry but i am getting a little feed up with it. I will be at the Gate on Saturday cheering us on as i have done for the past 54 years.

Umm, didn't Skuse have a shot cleared off the line when West Brom broke and scored the first goal?

It is indeed however how many of us were at the game? From all the reports we should have been in it but West Brom had just a bit to much. People have been saying lately that they want to be entertained and want to see City attack then they dont mind if we lose or not which is apparently what we did.

I will wait for the ones that went to get back from the game before I start worrying.

Hey why worry, nowt we can do, its only a game as they say.

The killer 3rd goal was going wide until diverted in by Carey :noexpression: according to the beeb wba report. WBA AND Newcastle look odds on for a swift return to top flight; any of about 10 others could get the other spot.

Archived