IGNORED

West Brom Match Thread

Nogbad the Bad

Doesn't the term thrashing suggest a one sided game? Are you listening to the commentary?

No, the term thrashing suggests that one side has scored considerably more goals than the other. At the moment we are only on the receiving end of a good beating but by 4:45pm it could well be a thrashing!!!

I bet Claridge can't wait for the Championship to start tonight if we are the main game!!

To be honest, I don't know why so many make a fuss about the lack of coverage we get on telly. It seems to me that whenever we are featured, we play carp. Best that we stay out of the limelight if you ask me.

West Brom must be admired on the break according to Brad, fair enough - but it would be nice to hear of a few crunching tackles coming in from the likes of Elliott and Hartley plus the defenders.

Ref is the same as on the first day at Preston apparently.

West Brom must be admired on the break according to Brad, fair enough - but it would be nice to hear of a few crunching tackles coming in from the likes of Elliott and Hartley plus the defenders.

Ref is the same as on the first day at Preston apparently.

If we can keep it to 2-0 and score early doors second half I reckon West Brom will fold like a pack of cards and we will run out easy 5-2 winners.

Ths is the exact team I would have picked for this match, unfortunately it appears WBA have an extra gear which we dont have going forward.

Still, it's always going to be a very hard place to go, as far as I am concerned if we keep it to 2 then that would be o.k, I don't see a way back for us now.

H/T text to Twentyman from City fan at the match says we were "up against 13 men and the elements" in the first half.

Very damning of "overweight Elliot" ( :dunno:) and Sno's ( "send him back to Holland") first half performances.

It must be miserable to be a City fan there at the moment in the rain - for gawd's sake at least give the poor blighters a goal to cheer City. :city:

Archived