IGNORED

West Brom Match Thread

Nogbad the Bad

Why do we get these occasional thrashings - even come to the extent we can almost anticipate them - not many Championship teams capitulate like this.

What's coming next, a sending off or a penalty? :angry::dunno:

But looking at the stats on World, they've had four shots on target. All have gone in. We've had three and they've stopped them all. Maybe it's just one of those days where whatever the opposition attempts, it goes in, and the opposite for us. It happens.

But looking at the stats on World, they've had four shots on target. All have gone in. We've had three and they've stopped them all. Maybe it's just one of those days where whatever the opposition attempts, it goes in, and the opposite for us. It happens.

YEAH, I Just saw a pig fly over the house.............. :closedeyes:

4 0, This game is the benchmark to see where we stand within the top ccc teams unfortunatley were miles behind WBA.

I think even the most optimistic City fans new we were gonna get spanked up there today

Personally i couldnt see us scoring up there, 0-0 was the best i could think that would happen.

Goes to show where we REALLY are, anyone who thinks we have a realistic chance of anything other than mid table are kidding themselves.

One last point, Sno is not a Championship player,the league is to strong and fast for him.

******* match. :winner_third_h4h: I HOPE TO ESCAPE THE RELEGATION IN THIS SEASON WITH THIS STYLE PLAYiNG.

I was sure as Carey isn'r most good than nyatanga or mccombe.And we's defenders is exhale..... my shit.... I waith the match and I did a lot of nerves.... We neeed transfers in Interseason we need 5-6 players... because not get to the playoff.

******* match. :winner_third_h4h: I HOPE TO ESCAPE THE RELEGATION IN THIS SEASON WITH THIS STYLE PLAYiNG.

I was sure as Carey isn'r most good than nyatanga or mccombe.And we's defenders is exhale..... my shit.... I waith the match and I did a lot of nerves.... We neeed transfers in Interseason we need 5-6 players... because not get to the playoff.

That's easy for you to say. :innocent06:

We obviously didn't want to lose today but sometimes a good old dose of reality does not go amiss. We are miles behind West Brom in terms of class and today will hopefully shut up any joker who seriously thought we could challenge for a top two place. We don't even come close to that standard and anyone who thinks that Johnson's work is nearly done has just received a reality check.

Whats that in english.............

Never happens for us though does it? when was the ast time we beat anyone 4-0? I really cannot remember!

No one looses 4-0 and deserves to win. Intresting to see watford, swansea, blackpool and leicester will all go above us as it stands, really didnt think they would get near us with the squad we have :disapointed2se:

Never happens for us though does it? when was the ast time we beat anyone 4-0? I really cannot remember!

No one looses 4-0 and deserves to win. Intresting to see watford, swansea, blackpool and leicester will all go above us as it stands, really didnt think they would get near us with the squad we have :disapointed2se:

Nobody wins 4-0 at this level you muppet, the division is "too tight".....oh, hang on a minute....

Personally i couldnt see us scoring up there, 0-0 was the best i could think that would happen.

Goes to show where we REALLY are, anyone who thinks we have a realistic chance of anything other than mid table are kidding themselves.

One last point, Sno is not a Championship player,the league is to strong and fast for him.

I think i aggree with you about Sno

We had ppl down from scotland last weekend and they were saying Sno could'nt handle the speed of the game up there.

We seen Sno play like a superstar against Ajax but that was an exibition match.

Sno got a man of the match award against AC Milan i believe, again a game that would be played at his pace.

We see many top europeans come over here and play in the English game and not too many really succeed.

You're right. We never do that to the opposition.

I didn't think we would get anything out of today, but I was trying to make the point that four goals from four shots is unusual and maybe flattered West Brom. I'm not denying that they are a far better side and were going to win anyway, but trying to point out from the commentary alone that they may not necessarily be four goals better than us. But what do I know, eh?

Whats that in english.............

:innocent06: is a englis from Romania:)) not all romanian,but i'm 16 years old and i still learning to school but the teacher's don't come every hour to us.

And this match make me very... sad, and i accept the reality...the reality is 8-12 place.. but i hope to qual. from playoffs.

A good evening!

:innocent06: is a englis from Romania:)) not all romanian,but i'm 16 years old and i still learning to school but the teacher's don't come every hour to us.

And this match make me very... sad, and i accept the reality...the reality is 8-12 place.. but i hope to qual. from playoffs.

A good evening!

Don't worry. your English is far than anybody's Romanian on here!

Gary, said last night, keep it down to 0-0 in the first twenty mins. Once again negative tatics, thats all he ever does. Attack is the best sort of defence. If you try and hold on against a team the likes of WBA you are going to get smashed.He knows no other way to play. Just keep it tight and just hope we can get one goal, then hang on. Sorry but i am getting a little feed up with it. I will be at the Gate on Saturday cheering us on as i have done for the past 54 years.

Just got say say those City fans up there today are top fans, well done City fans FANTASTIC

Full repertoire coming over loud and clear - only way to get some enjoyment out of a miserable day in the pouring rain.

Coming over as fantastic support. :city::clap:

Archived