IGNORED

Lee Trundle

Motorwayman

whatever way you look at it trundle hasnt been good enough for us we paid top money 4 him, and hes the hidhest earner at the club hes a decent bloke but i personaly dnt want him to return which i dnt think he will, hes played 53 times for us and returned 7 goals which hardly matches his 1 million pound price .

Doubt if he's our highest paid player, what with Hartley and the loanees.

As at friday Trundle was Swansea's leading scorer with 5 goals.

That was from 1 start and 7 run ons from the bench. His only problem for a Swans contract is his 33 years. Imo.

Imagine if one of GJ's loan strikers had scored 5 goals for us from 1 start and 7 run ons..........imagine ?

well i can assure you nog he definatley is

Fair enough jsh, I don't pretend to know any exact figures, (or even approximate one's!) but with the rumours of what Trunds is on, and the rumours of what Sno and Hartley are getting, then I'm very surprised to hear that Trundle's still our highest earner.

whatever way you look at it trundle hasnt been good enough for us we paid top money 4 him, and hes the hidhest earner at the club hes a decent bloke but i personaly dnt want him to return which i dnt think he will, hes played 53 times for us and returned 7 goals which hardly matches his 1 million pound price .
And how many of them 53 times did we play to his strengths? Trundle matched his price tag when he scored that wonder goal against Palace in the play offs.

And how many of them 53 times did we play to his strengths? Trundle matched his price tag when he scored that wonder goal against Palace in the play offs.

impossible to put all your eggs in one basket mate cant build the whole team around one player to accomadate his strenghts hes just not up to it although the last couple of games hes having a bit of a swan song

Cant believe people are still on about Trundle...

HE AINT GOOD ENOUGH AND HE DOES NOT WANT TO PLAY FOR US.

Clearly he is good enough, As he has scored more than Haynes, Sabario and Clarkson does that mean they are not good enough? Does he not want to play for us or does not want to play for GJ?

He clearly is as he's top scorer in a Championship side. Hardly surprising he doesn't want to play for us, should imagine there are several other strikers that have been and gone who feel the same way.

Whether or not he's good enough is debateable, and noone will ever agree, however his heart is at Swansea, he's requested a move countless times and his City career is cleraly over. Whether we wasted his talent or not is irrelevant, he flopped for us and will very likely move on, hopefully we can as well.

Clearly he is good enough, As he has scored more than Haynes, Sabario and Clarkson does that mean they are not good enough? Does he not want to play for us or does not want to play for GJ?

What are you insinuating? :o

Anyways, as far as Trundle should be concern, GJ is the only person he shoulda been trying to impress. Shame, as he could've had a good future here, but not to be, Oh well...I wont lose much sleep over it. Blunt truth is the sooner Trundle is gone the sooner we can replace him, no point procrastinating in the past,Trundle is history.

Trundle isnt good enough....end of story

Soborio isnt good enough...end of story

Haynes isnt a striker....end of story

Clarkson is......well, we dont know.....Johnson never plays him

Archived