IGNORED

Still No Gary

Keep the Faith

Guest zider_head

According to some he is too busy on here geting tips on saturdays selection to have the time :laugh:#

Ps Gary if you are reading

D A V I D C L A R K S O N to replace Sno please

Gary is a pro and will have been through something similar to this before i am sure

he knows the majority of city fans support him and im sure well get some amusing quips from him soon.

lets hope for a hilarios GJ interview wen that new BBC show launches on 18th (i think) januray

BTW G.WILLIAMS to replace sno!!

[clarky first choice sub tho ;)]

IF this was the case, I suggest he should be ore professional

Correct, if a few fans have upset him :disapointed2se: cant see it though, then tough; let him go off on one. (risking being summoned to his office :w00t: here I know ) So long as he does what hes paid to do.

We may have missed Johnson's 'cheeky chappy' interviews on World this week but in all fairness we've not heard anything new and different from Millen. They obviously have to show that they are on the same page.

The reason GJ has stepped out of the spotlight recently, I think is because he felt that the fans weren't really hearing what he was saying possibly because of him becoming over exposed by doing so many interviews.

Personally, I think he's being mischievious.... :rofl2br:

So the general consensus is that he's been upset by a few people having a go. Is that a reference to people on here on people in the ground because I wouldn't have thought he'd a) read this site or b) take a blind bit of notice about what's said?

I don't think it's pressure or being upset. I think it's more to do with "my message isn't getting through so let's try somthing different".

According to some he is too busy on here geting tips on saturdays selection to have the time :laugh:#

Ps Gary if you are reading

D A V I D C L A R K S O N to replace Sno please

First thing is

ARRRE YOOUU MAD !!

GJ would never read the fans forum, if he did it would put way to much pressure on him and most managers stay out off things like this.

And number 2

Y does everyone not like Sno ? He scored in the last game, and in my opinion, hes a great player, hold the ball up very well and goes in hard. Got quite a few assists I think aint he ??

My opinion, keep Sno, Replace LJ for Gavin williams, however bring LJ on as a sub when Sno or Gavin gets tired. I do like LJ, moves the ball quite well so is good to bring on when everyone else is tired and he has fresh legs

First thing is

ARRRE YOOUU MAD !!

GJ would never read the fans forum, if he did it would put way to much pressure on him and most managers stay out off things like this.

And number 2

Y does everyone not like Sno ? He scored in the last game, and in my opinion, hes a great player, hold the ball up very well and goes in hard. Got quite a few assists I think aint he ??

My opinion, keep Sno, Replace LJ for Gavin williams, however bring LJ on as a sub when Sno or Gavin gets tired. I do like LJ, moves the ball quite well so is good to bring on when everyone else is tired and he has fresh legs

Sno is banned for Donny.

I'd say he's finally fed up with those who try to suggest they know more about the game than he and his fellow proffessional football coaches and backroom staff do. He has constantly come out and tried to explain things, with the honest truth in my opinion, telling it like it is, that things dont always go to plan, that there is an oter team on the pitch, that HE bought D Clarkson to the club, that they play the team and formation best suited to the game and within their possibilities based on players available. There has been so much spouted about this and that from the stands and from on here that i'd say he's had enough of trying to explain things and seeing fall on deaf ear's and Mr Joe Blogs 'no FA level 1 coaching badge' still having his moan despite not being at the training ground all week and so forth.

Even Millen appears to be having a go, his comments about width are clearly a snipe at the 'armchair' tactitians that seem to be in abundance at BCFC, and if not a snipe, at least a little release of frustration that some fans won't accept that there are reasons why things are done and that by and large over the tenure that GJ and Millen have seen out, they have done EXTREMELY well. I would imagine that they are fed up with people not trusting them, and not giving them the trust when things aren't going comletely as peope want on the pitch, especially when GJ and KM can clearly see things aren't as they want either. But these are the things they have constantly tried to explain, GJ massively.

I'm not surprised he's buggered off, it's a waste of his efforts.

Either that, or he's on the phone getting tips off of the forums 'tactical and moaning to improve society' now that they have finally shown him how to play the game.

I'd say he's finally fed up with those who try to suggest they know more about the game than he and his fellow proffessional football coaches and backroom staff do. He has constantly come out and tried to explain things, with the honest truth in my opinion, telling it like it is, that things dont always go to plan, that there is an oter team on the pitch, that HE bought D Clarkson to the club, that they play the team and formation best suited to the game and within their possibilities based on players available. There has been so much spouted about this and that from the stands and from on here that i'd say he's had enough of trying to explain things and seeing fall on deaf ear's and Mr Joe Blogs 'no FA level 1 coaching badge' still having his moan despite not being at the training ground all week and so forth.

I'm sure GJ will be back on the mic soon, but this break does rather recall Stevie Lansdown's decision to stop answering 'questions' on this forum - however helpful he tried to be, most of what he got in return were rants from ill-informed idiots.

Even Millen appears to be having a go, his comments about width are clearly a snipe at the 'armchair' tactitians that seem to be in abundance at BCFC, and if not a snipe, at least a little release of frustration that some fans won't accept that there are reasons why things are done and that by and large over the tenure that GJ and Millen have seen out, they have done EXTREMELY well. I would imagine that they are fed up with people not trusting them, and not giving them the trust when things aren't going comletely as peope want on the pitch, especially when GJ and KM can clearly see things aren't as they want either. But these are the things they have constantly tried to explain, GJ massively.

Either that, or he's on the phone getting tips off of the forums 'tactical and moaning to improve society' now that they have finally shown him how to play the game.

Every club in the country (probably the world) has fans forums, i read a few other clubs forums and believe me, this one is very TAME compared to some others :yes: .

We all have our opinions, and have every right to voice them on here.

If,i'll say it again, If, GJ and KM actually get concerned about peoples views on here then thats up to them.

Imagine if we all had exactly the same views on everything Bristol City, how boring would that be.

I'm not quite sure what level of reality the forum is operating on today.

Posters guess at the reasons why Gary hasn't done the interviews, and then he gets criticised for his imagined actions (albeit with a caveat like "if this is true, then ....")

Perhaps Gary is in Copenhagen at this very minute, saving the world from global warming. If this is true, then he ought to be back here sorting out the team. Johnson out :ranting::ranting:

Every club in the country (probably the world) has fans forums, i read a few other clubs forums and believe me, this one is very TAME compared to some others :yes: .

If,i'll say it again, If, GJ and KM actually get concerned about peoples views on here then thats up to them.

Imagine if we all had exactly the same views on everything Bristol City, how boring would that be.

I agree, and everyone can voive there opinions.Its just how people voice them, and how they continue to voice them over and over again that,IMO, appears to have started to get to coaching team and GJ. This whole idea that GJ and Millen were blind to the width issue, that LJ plays regardless and so forth MUST start to annoy people and at times abuse has been personal, which regardless of opinion or not, is in my view unaccacptable. Fair debate over tactics is fair game, but if GJ disagree's then does that give someone the right to abuse him? I dont think it does, and constantly moaning about it, when GJ does everthing to explain why things are done, imo is just boring and pointless, especially when we are competing very well again, as we always have under GJ and KM.

I dont think GJ would begrudge a fan holding a different opinion to him, and if it was a reasoned one then i am sure he would quite welcome hearing them to a point, but that point ends if he ultimately disagree's because he is the man in charge. When he then comes out and does his best to explain why things ere or were not done people should listen but many seem not to and can't accept that GJ is the one who makes the decisions.

I agree, and everyone can voive there opinions.Its just how people voice them, and how they continue to voice them over and over again that,IMO, appears to have started to get to coaching team and GJ. This whole idea that GJ and Millen were blind to the width issue, that LJ plays regardless and so forth MUST start to annoy people and at times abuse has been personal, which regardless of opinion or not, is in my view unaccacptable. Fair debate over tactics is fair game, but if GJ disagree's then does that give someone the right to abuse him? I dont think it does, and constantly moaning about it, when GJ does everthing to explain why things are done, imo is just boring and pointless, especially when we are competing very well again, as we always have under GJ and KM.

I dont think GJ would begrudge a fan holding a different opinion to him, and if it was a reasoned one then i am sure he would quite welcome hearing them to a point, but that point ends if he ultimately disagree's because he is the man in charge. When he then comes out and does his best to explain why things ere or were not done people should listen but many seem not to and can't accept that GJ is the one who makes the decisions.

How many people on here get to listen to this "explaining" though? As far as i am aware, you have to pay to get BCFC world to see what he has to say. In my experience it then takes about an hour to listen to a 2 min interview with the amount of buffering going on.

Its a lot easier just having an opinion :rolleyes:

If, GJ and KM actually get concerned about peoples views on here then thats up to them.

It wasn't just this forum though by any means, there's been a widespread dissatisfaction of the tactics, formations and entertainment value this season at the ground, in the pubs - in fact everywhere that Bristol City fans gather. I wouldn't be surprised if fans even contacted the club directly with their concerns and frustrations.

I'm sure GJ & KM were aware of it, and I'd like to think that the views of so many of their paying supporters did indeed give them food for thought.

At the end of the day it must be of some importance to them whether fans renew their season tickets, or not.

As for GJ having a break from the media, fair enough, there's never been an era when manager's are expected to say so much, so often, and it must be impossible to keep coming up with fresh and interesting things almost on a daily basis, especially when fans dissect almost every sentence.

A good move, and I'm sure he'll return refreshed and with a twnkle restored to his eye.

I'm not quite sure what level of reality the forum is operating on today.

Posters guess at the reasons why Gary hasn't done the interviews, and then he gets criticised for his imagined actions (albeit with a caveat like "if this is true, then ....")

Perhaps Gary is in Copenhagen at this very minute, saving the world from global warming. If this is true, then he ought to be back here sorting out the team. Johnson out :ranting::ranting:

I thought he was busy closing on a piece of land in Long Ashton.

btw...been out of the loop in the Cuban provinces so whats all this about Sno being banned?.. some fans on here seem happy about that; has he been playing poorly of late?

I thought he was busy closing on a piece of land in Long Ashton.

btw...been out of the loop in the Cuban provinces so whats all this about Sno being banned?.. some fans on here seem happy about that; has he been playing poorly of late?

It's the same fans that think that the answer to our prayers is playing with more width - he's been fine. Just picked up 5 bookings.

How many people on here get to listen to this "explaining" though? As far as i am aware, you have to pay to get BCFC world to see what he has to say. In my experience it then takes about an hour to listen to a 2 min interview with the amount of buffering going on.

Its a lot easier just having an opinion :rolleyes:

:winner_third_h4h:

Good points, haha, and I enjoyed them. You make a very worthwhile point though because there have been many times that GJ has 'explained' things very well and made me think 'yeah, fair enough, cant argue with that (or moan at it)' but as pointed out, this is only available on world and often the vast amount of the world interviews dont appear in the media, at least very little of what he says does. Its a shame, as alot of what he says, may well make a few people think twice before they say something, and may convince a few that actually, GJ does see what they see and actually he agree's but sometimes has his hands tied more than they think.

Archived