IGNORED

Doncaster V Bristol City Match Thread

DaveF

Result of today's game?  

57 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I suppose we just waiting to see who replaces sno.. though on the bbc website it said carey is expected to replace fonts though on the os says he's still 50/50 so bench be interesting if mcombe is on the bench if carey is.

Thankfully Nyatanga and Fontaine are both staying in.

Carey will have to wait his turn even when fully fit, he hasn't been in great form recently anyway.

..................Gerkin........................

Orr...... Fontaine...... Nyatanga...... McCallistar

.....Skuse .....................Hartley

.................Elliott......................

Haynes...... Maynard ........Sproule

Same as Tuesday apart from Elliott taking Sno's place.

Come on me babbers!

GJ wouldn't have the nerve to make a change to that team (apart from one he had to make obviously)

Play marv or miss Sno? Based on recent form I believe we will miss Sno if he is replaced by the wrong player.

On Tuesday's form we'll definitely miss Sno, he's a tremendous player in that position.

Let's hope for a real stormer from a back to form Marv., and even hopefully a goal. :city:

..................Gerkin........................

Orr...... Fontaine...... Nyatanga...... McCallistar

.....Skuse .....................Hartley

.................Elliott......................

Haynes...... Maynard ........Sproule

Same as Tuesday apart from Elliott taking Sno's place.

Come on me babbers!

I think could maybe be Skuse playing a more forward role Elliot is better at breaking up play than attacking non stop but it is a rotational thing anyway so doesn't really matter aslong as we get the result

I am feeling good about this one as well!

Slightly off topic but did anyone just see Wigan's goal, they scored a free-kick inside their own half!

Yes! what vision.

With regard to Elliot playing in Sno's place, i think people should remember that we won 4 out of the 7 games BEFORE Sno arrived.We have won 4 in 15 with him in the side!.

Its just worth pointing this out because some people give the impression that Sno is irreplacable.

Archived