IGNORED

Doncaster V Bristol City Match Thread

DaveF

Result of today's game?  

57 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

He does that every single time.

I remember when he scored against S****horpe (his old club who made him who he was) he overcelebrated and goaded them... which there was just no need for whatsoever. He's a pr@ck.

Anyway, we sound terrible. No service to any of our front three, Doncasters defense looking very comfortable according to radio Bristol.

no no, this is a myth apparently :innocent06:

He does that every single time.

I remember when he scored against S****horpe (his old club who made him who he was) he overcelebrated and goaded them... which there was just no need for whatsoever. He's a pr@ck.

Anyway, we sound terrible. No service to any of our front three, Doncasters defense looking very comfortable according to radio Bristol.

Indeed, half an hour gone and we don't seem to have done much at all.

COOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

If anything we are paying our players for being better footballers (8th most in the division). Anyone can kick and run.

Still we can't get the grip of a team far less paid.

Embarrasing.

I have no idea how more or less paid Doncasters players are, but that doesnt mean they should lay down and die for us, or that they dont have quality of their own. At the moment they are closing us down and stopping us from playing and its effective. :(

Indeed, half an hour gone and we don't seem to have done much at all.

COOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

don't give up just yet, remember GJ has to give out the usual half time rollicking (is there a game when he didn't have to?), to try to get 45 mins out of every 90 out of em!

I have no idea how more or less paid Doncasters players are, but that doesnt mean they should lay down and die for us, or that they dont have quality of their own. At the moment they are closing us down and stopping us from playing and its effective. :(

It's no moaning but exactly what does we get for wasting our money? They regullary play better football than us for far less money.

Is that ok?

Archived