IGNORED

Doncaster V Bristol City Match Thread

DaveF

Result of today's game?  

57 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I've got a feeling after the Leicester win that City went into this game a bit too complacent unfortunately.

Hard to believe, but they won't be complacent now and they've got 75 mins. to sort it out.

Incredibly Williams has fluked a goal for the gas. :disapointed2se:

I've got a feeling after the Leicester win that City have gone into this game a bit too complacent unfortunately.

I dont think so, I just think it highlights how vulnerable we are when we come up against someone a little bit decent. Regardless of what people say about Donny, they are a decent team these days. Cant see us getting a great deal up there today, Donny will play a bit of football now and I can see us conceding a couple more. I hope Im wrong though

Sharpe wound up the City fans by deliberately celebrating in front of them - t****** :disapointed2se:

He does that every single time.

I remember when he scored against S****horpe (his old club who made him who he was) he overcelebrated and goaded them... which there was just no need for whatsoever. He's a pr@ck.

Anyway, we sound terrible. No service to any of our front three, Doncasters defense looking very comfortable according to radio Bristol.

Archived