IGNORED

Gary Johnson Fed Up With The Boo Boys!?

PFree

Umm support? :doh:

Maybe we should change the word 'Football supporters' to 'football expecters'?

Yes, I expect a win dam you! my ticket clearly guaranteed us winning playing one touch passing and no long ball ...I'm disgusted!!!!!1 Where's Anne Robinsons email address... :winner_third_h4h:

you dont seem to quite get it do you.

Nobody "expects to win", but what "I expect" is for Gary Johnson and his team of coaches to do their jobs and keep this club progressing on the pitch! The simple fact of the matter is...we arnt, AND, more importantly....with the tactics and formations he is playing, with the players he has....we wont!

This is not anything new, last season was exactly the same, 13/14 draws at home.....and its heading that way again this season! That is NOT good enough.....there is quite clearly problems and so far, over the last 12/15 months, he has done very little to fix it. New players have come in, better quality players to....so you have to ask yourself, why the hell are we not moving forward ON the pitch.

As people quite rightly pointed out, he is far more concerned with stopping the other team, instead of setting out to try to take teams apart. Gary, were not Chelsea, Bradley Orr and Macca are not wing backs, we cant get away with playing centre midfielders on the wing.....for christ sake, stop your moaning, stop passing the buck and having a dig at the fans (AGAIN!) and do your bloody job

Spot on

The anti-GJ posts that have sprung up here because of a bunch of below average performances have been bewildering

Can you imagine what the cheery lot on here would be like if we were in the bottom 3?

The mind boggles

you may not have long to find out

Sounds like the fans around him should be asking (telling) him to shut up, rather than leavin it to GJ.

Then again maybe GJ should do what hes paid to do and leave it at that; stewards and police are best left to control the crowds i.m.o.

Nobody is really suggesting he should be sacked. Everybody will be delighted if he turns it around. But let's be clear - the person with the responsibility for the squad, the performances, and the current poor relationship with the fans is Gary Johnson - nobody else.

Ha ha. Have you not read the multiple 'GJ for the sack' threads???

Lets be clear shall we. The people with the responsibility for the poor relationship with the fans are :

1) Those who have bitterly and cynically witch-hunted Lee Johnson for the past 2 seasons.

2) Those who hurl personal abuse at the match.

3) Those who have written nothing but spiteful and petty Johnson out comments on here, in an attempt to stir up a fan revolt against the best manager we've had for decades.

Let me tell you now. I have no issues with calling for width, for more adventurous play, for questioning tactics, team selections or substitutions, and we all know it is obvious that every City fan wants us to perform better than we currently are. I'm happy for people to shout particular things during matches to show their opinions and feelings, but it should not be in the remit of any fan to hurl personal abuse, and consistently attack the Manager.

There are some very familiar faces making the 'Sack GJ' comments, and the fact is that a number of these people have always had issues with GJ, and have been waiting 4 years to call for his head. Here's why they've had to wait for so long : Yes, because so far, GJ has been a success. Yes that's right, he's been a success guys and gals.

Season 2005/6 : Took over a struggling side and avoided relegation to THE BOTTOM LEAGUE!

Season 2006/7 : Achieved PROMOTION TO THE CHAMPIONSHIP!

Season 2007/8 : Came within a WHISKER of CLAIMING A PREMIER LEAGUE place!

Season 2008/9 : Finished a very respectable 10th in THE CHAMPIONSHIP (having now guided BCFC to 2 of their highest ever consecutive league positions!)

Season 2009/10 : Won 7, Drawn 10, Lost 5. Yes, admittedly, not the greatest record so far this season, and also admittedly not the greatest entertainment on show. But relegation form? No! Time for a change of Manager? Aren't we jumping the gun a little here! Time to hound the boss out by making personal insults? No chance!

Lets also get another thing straight. Wingers. We haven't got any, and hence GJ is 'trying' to play without them. Yes, the attempted formations may not be up to scratch, but pretty much EVERYONE ON HERE is always calling out for PLAYING PLAYERS IN THEIR POSITION!!! We don't have a left winger. If we play 442 then someone is playing out of position. Are we not being a tad hypocritical here?

The reason we have no left winger, is because McIndoe jumped ship. the reason McIndoe jumped ship is nowt to do with GJ. It's to do with the fact that he has never settled anywhere in his career and the fact we got 2 seasons out of him was a miracle. He's had 9 clubs in 9 years ffs!! Anyone who thought he'd stay once other clubs were sniffing is very much mistaken. He signed for Cov on 4th August, yes that's 4 days before the season started, and this left us very little time to find a replacement. Many of you would have been party to the numerous rumours of signings back in August, and will therefore know, for a fact, that GJ tried to sign a number of left sided players (remember Martin, Yeates, Erimenko, Taylor, I'm sure there were plenty more).

Without a left winger, we cannot play 442 with wide players. GJ is 'trying' to make the best of a very unbalanced squad. Yes, you can argue that the imbalance has been created by himself, but the late departure of McIndoe and subsequent failure to sign a 'good' left winger is not wholly his fault. In the meantime, dragging out a few results, playing boring football, in order to make the most of the squad is what we'll have to put up with.

If, and I mean a big if, GJ doesn't sign a left winger in January, then yes, I will begin to get concerned. But even then it still won't be time to call for his head, as he's on a long term strategy to build this clubs future. Yes, we have come a long way under Johnson, and have now fallen back again slightly, but success is not overnight, it's a slow, methodical process, and if it means a few dull games in the meantime, then so be it, I for one am confident that the club is in good hands.

This is not blind faith. This is also not a GJ love-in. This is my view based on the FACTS that the current management team have steered us to the most successful period in my life of watching City (since 1987 for your info. I've seen us play 6 years of Championship football without GJ, we've finished 9th, 17th, 15th, 13th, 23rd, and 24th. I've seen 2.5 season with the current management team at this level, and we've finished 4th & 10th, and currently 9th. That is better than my whole history of watching City. I've also seen 14 seasons of Div 3 level football, and am more than happy that we are currently holding our own in this highly competitive and difficult division).

Here's how I see it with the fans :

1) There are those that simply do not like Johnson and want him out.

2) There are those that are not enjoying the current entertainment, and want Johnson out.

3) There are the rest of us who want him to do better and will allow him the time he has deserved to get things right.

I may be deluded, but I 100% believe that most of us are in group 3.

Please be patient you City fans. Come on, we are the best fans in the land. Lets not show that we are above our stations by deluding ourselves into thinking we have any right to romp this league and to play with style and verve every game. Lets be patient, let Gary build the squad up, and we'll be ready for the Prem when the new stadium comes around.

A lot of clubs are very hasty with their managerial changes these days, and I don't want us to stoop to that. We have the right team in charge for the long haul, we're just going through the inevitable period of uncertainty and transistion that will come with wanting to better ourselves. We've made a number of large steps forward under GJ, now lets give him some deserved patience now that we've had that little step backwards.

Anyways, bye for now City Loyalists. Patience people.

:D

GJ - Please, please start listening - there are lots of improvements needed - not being so defensive and playing 5 players at the back at home? Playing with some width to get meaningful crosses in? Stop playing players out of position?

When the team line up was announced on Saturday, it very much sounded as if Gary had given the bulk of fans what they wanted - Clarkson given a chance up front, Sno given a more forward, more central role, and 2 wing backs to provide width, even LJ on the bench.

The fact it didnt come off like it does on Championship Manager does not mean the manager has stood aloof from the fans, or refused to bow to what the fans seem to want.

What it actually does is point to something more complex than just selecting who plays where, just because the bulk of the forum want it.

you dont seem to quite get it do you.

Nobody "expects to win", but what "I expect" is for Gary Johnson and his team of coaches to do their jobs and keep this club progressing on the pitch! The simple fact of the matter is...we arnt, AND, more importantly....with the tactics and formations he is playing, with the players he has....we wont!

This is not anything new, last season was exactly the same, 13/14 draws at home.....and its heading that way again this season! That is NOT good enough.....there is quite clearly problems and so far, over the last 12/15 months, he has done very little to fix it. New players have come in, better quality players to....so you have to ask yourself, why the hell are we not moving forward ON the pitch.

As people quite rightly pointed out, he is far more concerned with stopping the other team, instead of setting out to try to take teams apart. Gary, were not Chelsea, Bradley Orr and Macca are not wing backs, we cant get away with playing centre midfielders on the wing.....for christ sake, stop your moaning, stop passing the buck and having a dig at the fans (AGAIN!) and do your bloody job

Yes, i am fed up being a mediocre side in this league.....if only we could get back to the pearly heights of 5 or 6 yrs ago. Trouble is we have been spoilt with success over the last 30yrs. GJ we are freight rover cup holders for god sake we deserve more than this. We played our best ever football against Brighton in div 1 play-off final where we were absolute class! We have totally outplayed teams such as lincoln city, grimsby and tranmere...and now we can't even beat Reading...and what have they ever done? We should be signing quality strikers again like- Lee Peacock and good up an coming player for the future like - Marcus Stewart! We could really do with Benny Lenartson back, I believe he has left Abba and is available again!

:innocent06:

Ha ha. Have you not read the multiple 'GJ for the sack' threads???

No, I must have missed them. I have seen less than a handful of individual posts suggesting GJ should go now, there seem to me to be just two posters who think that. The vast majority of even his strongest critics disagree with that and say he should have more time because of the very record you have described at great length. So I'm not really sure what it is you felt you were disagreeing with?

As long as the shite we're watching at the moment improves to something entertaining and we maintain a top half position then the criticism will die down and it will be back to the praise GJ has come to expect.

If a person has the some of the best tools to do a job and they are just scraping by or failing miserably then the employer is entitled to give them a rocket (not personal of course).

As others have said, if fans are happy/entertained there are few complaints, if you visited McDonalds and the burger was rubbish you would complain right?, if you went to the cinema and the projector kept breaking down, you would complain right.

So what is the difference?.

BCAGFC

P.s. Read the whole of my post, I did say (NOT PERSONAL ABUSE).

No, I must have missed them. I have seen less than a handful of individual posts suggesting GJ should go now, there seem to me to be just two posters who think that. The vast majority of even his strongest critics disagree with that and say he should have more time because of the very record you have described at great length. So I'm not really sure what it is you felt you were disagreeing with?

I think there's been more than a handful fella.

My disagreement was that you levelled GJ's bad 'relationship' with the fans as 100% his own fault, whereas I wanted to argue the fact that any bad feelings have been created by unfair personal criticism by a number of people. And yes, I then lengthily went on to argue my case.

When the team line up was announced on Saturday, it very much sounded as if Gary had given the bulk of fans what they wanted - Clarkson given a chance up front, Sno given a more forward, more central role, and 2 wing backs to provide width, even LJ on the bench.

The fact it didnt come off like it does on Championship Manager does not mean the manager has stood aloof from the fans, or refused to bow to what the fans seem to want.

What it actually does is point to something more complex than just selecting who plays where, just because the bulk of the forum want it.

Agree with this post completely.

Clarkson looked very 'perky' when going forward a couple of times, but only when he and Maynard were no further than 10-20 yards away from each other, when the strike force was working as a team. My opinion is that he should be given a run of 5 or 6 games where those two start up front and can build a strike partnership together, so that they learn each others game and can provide smart passes to one another, hopefully getting a few goals between them in the process.

Sno was having a mare, but only because once again he had no outlets, and because almost every other goal kick was hit towards him, and the reading guys were jumping well, which we all know Sno cannot do.

As for the wingback idea, it simply didn't work. within 10 minutes the reading dugout was telling their guys on the pitch to put the ball in behind Orr and McCallister and that's why they were getting crosses in all game long, because they had 20 yards in which to collect the ball, and cross it, whilst our wingbacks - who are brilliant as fullbacks - where backtracking and relying on carey and co. to mop up.

My personal opinion is that we should give GJ more support, i mean imagine if the dolman, ateyo and williams made as much noise as the wedlock guys did. I was in the dolman on saturday and i think i saw only 2 or 3 people in the williams 'bouncing'. We need to be getting behind our team when things aren't working, and not booing them off at the final whistle

Go look, you'll find there aren't. There are many posters unhappy with the current performances, there are perhaps two that want GJ to go now.

My disagreement was that you levelled GJ's bad 'relationship' with the fans as 100% his own fault, whereas I wanted to argue the fact that any bad feelings have been created by unfair personal criticism by a number of people. And yes, I then lengthily went on to argue my case.

Criticism isn't unfair when it's accurate, and right now it is - the football we are playing is shite and it's the manager's responsibility. It's also him that's accountable for how he reacts to that criticism which is the cause of the poor relationship with fans. The problems currently are not of the fans making one tiny bit.

Go look, you'll find there aren't. There are many posters unhappy with the current performances, there are perhaps two that want GJ to go now.

Criticism isn't unfair when it's accurate, and right now it is - the football we are playing is shite and it's the manager's responsibility. It's also him that's accountable for how he reacts to that criticism which is the cause of the poor relationship with fans. The problems currently are not of the fans making one tiny bit.

Yep, just checked a couple of threads and counted 15 people wanting GJ sacked before I gave up for want of having a life. There's also a few in this very thread who, though not stating it as a matter of fact, are certainly strongly suggesting they don't want him.

It's more than a couple bud.

I agree with you that criticism is fair when warranted, and as I said in my previous post, I feel those calling for width and a bit more excitement are well within their rights to do so. What I have stressed is not acceptable, and to what Mr Johnson is referring, is the "ABUSE". Abuse is not the same as criticism. Criticism and expressions of frustration and/or dissatisfaction are fine as the paying punter. Abuse is not. And it's the abuse which this is referring to. The only people responsible for creating any 'poor relationship' are those 'fans' who have hurled unnecessary abuse at the Manager.

This forum is a postage stamp in the stamp album of BCFC opinion!

........ooooh i went all philisophical then!!!!!!!!!

Yes, i am fed up being a mediocre side in this league.....if only we could get back to the pearly heights of 5 or 6 yrs ago. Trouble is we have been spoilt with success over the last 30yrs. GJ we are freight rover cup holders for god sake we deserve more than this. We played our best ever football against Brighton in div 1 play-off final where we were absolute class! We have totally outplayed teams such as lincoln city, grimsby and tranmere...and now we can't even beat Reading...and what have they ever done? We should be signing quality strikers again like- Lee Peacock and good up an coming player for the future like - Marcus Stewart! We could really do with Benny Lenartson back, I believe he has left Abba and is available again!

Another great post from you sir!!!!!

Is it abuse he's received or is it strongly worded criticism?

I haven't heard what was said to him so I don't genuinely know the answer.

All I know is when many fans in the pubs, at the game on the forums are saying the football they are watching is a shower of shit I would expect a few in the crowd/ in the street would let Gary Johnson know it. People don't pull any punches when it's their money being shelled out for a shit service.

Gary Johnson has chosen to fire back at a few during the game and after recently, he's quite entitled to do it of course, but, he wont win the shouting match unless he seriously improves the entertainment on offer. The dissenters in the crowd will grow more in number and do more of it if he decides to take them on when the performances are bad.

He needs to ignore it and concentrate on getting this expensive side playing some football again, if he sets his team out positively the crowd will get back on side quickly, but he isn't going to win any new fans with dour performances, just make more enemies.

Is it abuse he's received or is it strongly worded criticism?

I haven't heard what was said to him so I don't genuinely know the answer.

All I know is when many fans in the pubs, at the game on the forums are saying the football they are watching is a shower of shit I would expect a few in the crowd/ in the street would let Gary Johnson know it. People don't pull any punches when it's their money being shelled out for a shit service.

Gary Johnson has chosen to fire back at a few during the game and after recently, he's quite entitled to do it of course, but, he wont win the shouting match unless he seriously improves the entertainment on offer. The dissenters in the crowd will grow more in number and do more of it if he decides to take them on when the performances are bad.

He needs to ignore it and concentrate on getting this expensive side playing some football again, if he sets his team out positively the crowd will get back on side quickly, but he isn't going to win any new fans with dour performances, just make more enemies.

I hope Gary Johnson can turn things around and quickly. However, over the last 18 months we haven't had much to cheer about. Early exits from cup competitions and far too many home draws and late opposition equalizers have seen to that. I'm one of the ones to politely clap at the end of a game but there are an increasing number that boo at the end of yet another home draw.

You gotta love these "look where we once were" posts.

Where I do agree with you to a certain extent, you could also argue "look where Hull City and Stoke City were" some 5/6/7 years ago.

Besides, im not questioning what GJ HAS done for City, Im questioning what he COULD do for City. At this moment in time, we are making the same mistakes as we did 12/15 months ago.

Now, I do not know what you do for a living, but if you were making the same mistakes now, that you were making some 15 months ago, your boss would question you?

Regardless of where we once were, or where Reading once were....in the here and now, like Peterborough and Scunny, they should have been ripe for the picking, especially for a team "who wants to be a top 6 team"

IF Gary Johnson was receiving ABUSE in the true sense of the word (and that is a big if as nobody appears to have any evidence of what he was talking about) then that is out of order.But I am afraid that Johnson's interview turns downright childish when he says "At the moment when things aren't going well then that brings out the people who WANT to moan and be down".

It is crystal clear to me that the groundswell of opinion at Ashton Gate from talking to supporters, listening to Twentystone and reading views on various forums including this one that people are p1$$ed off with the standard and style of football. Does Johnson REALLY think that these people WANT to be p1$$ed off at this or that they WANT to see coming to the Gate as a bit if hard work at the moment? It is that kind of childish dig that makes people wonder whether he can truly handle the pressure when things go wrong for him - it seems to me that all the man wants to do is lash out at players and fans in adversity. We, the fans, WANT him to go to the training ground and put right the tactical inadequacies and playing style that have affected people's enjoyment of the football on offer for 18 months now. And act in the transfer window to allieviate the obvious lack of squad balance by signing wide players.

"The ONLY improvement you can make is to make sure the opposition don't get the play at the end of the game that gives them the opportunity to score" - those are Johnson's exact words and sums up why I am calling him anti-football (a mild form of internet abuse) at the moment. All he can talk about is making sure THEY don't play. Time for Johnson to do a bit of hard graft and get US playing in my view. If he got us playing and we found ourselves leading games 2 or 3-0 on a semi-regular basis then all these people anti-football speaks of that WANT to moan (from his immature perspective) will be very disappointed.

IF Gary Johnson was receiving ABUSE in the true sense of the word (and that is a big if as nobody appears to have any evidence of what he was talking about) then that is out of order.But I am afraid that Johnson's interview turns downright childish when he says "At the moment when things aren't going well then that brings out the people who WANT to moan and be down".

It is crystal clear to me that the groundswell of opinion at Ashton Gate from talking to supporters, listening to Twentystone and reading views on various forums including this one that people are p1$$ed off with the standard and style of football. Does Johnson REALLY think that these people WANT to be p1$$ed off at this or that they WANT to see coming to the Gate as a bit if hard work at the moment? It is that kind of childish dig that makes people wonder whether he can truly handle the pressure when things go wrong for him - it seems to me that all the man wants to do is lash out at players and fans in adversity. We, the fans, WANT him to go to the training ground and put right the tactical inadequacies and playing style that have affected people's enjoyment of the football on offer for 18 months now. And act in the transfer window to allieviate the obvious lack of squad balance by signing wide players.

"The ONLY improvement you can make is to make sure the opposition don't get the play at the end of the game that gives them the opportunity to score" - those are Johnson's exact words and sums up why I am calling him anti-football (a mild form of internet abuse) at the moment. All he can talk about is making sure THEY don't play. Time for Johnson to do a bit of hard graft and get US playing in my view. If he got us playing and we found ourselves leading games 2 or 3-0 on a semi-regular basis then all these people anti-football speaks of that WANT to moan (from his immature perspective) will be very disappointed.

I agree with the contents of this post 100%.

Reading all the comments on this forum there is a common thread, not pockets of dissention on a range of topics.

It's about here & now - the past is what it is - the past!!!

Why is he trying so hard to turn the fans against him?

Here here.....

I would have expected more along the lines of...

"The fans have a right to say what they think as they pay the money and TBH it's part of the job but please we need you more than ever"

Instead its.... If you dont like it dont come ...........and thats is exactly whats starting to happen

Yep, just checked a couple of threads and counted 15 people wanting GJ sacked before I gave up for want of having a life. There's also a few in this very thread who, though not stating it as a matter of fact, are certainly strongly suggesting they don't want him.

It's more than a couple bud.

I think you're assuming criticism means people want the manager out and it doesn't.

I agree with you that criticism is fair when warranted, and as I said in my previous post, I feel those calling for width and a bit more excitement are well within their rights to do so. What I have stressed is not acceptable, and to what Mr Johnson is referring, is the "ABUSE". Abuse is not the same as criticism. Criticism and expressions of frustration and/or dissatisfaction are fine as the paying punter. Abuse is not. And it's the abuse which this is referring to. The only people responsible for creating any 'poor relationship' are those 'fans' who have hurled unnecessary abuse at the Manager.

I expect the abuse was really just criticism like it was all the other times GJ has decided to have a row with a rightly disappointed fan instead of just getting on with it and fixing the mess. GJ always falls back on blaming the fans when things get hard and you won't see many if any other managers do that. Why? Because it's bloody stupid from every point of view. Nothing will get him fired faster than to carry on destroying that relationship.

Two points...

First of all, The Evening Post have been known to exaggerate stories involving BCFC. He was accused of criticisng the fans before by the rag, only to them come out and say publically that he did no such thing and was very grateful for our excellent support. So its highly plausible that theyve put two and two together and made five... I dont tend to take much notice of what the EP says these days and I find it unfortunate that people are taking it as gospel and using it (rightly or wrongly) to have another pop at Johnson.

Secondly, if fans want to express their frustration after yet another totally shambolic home performance then thats their right. It costs the best part of £30 to see a City game these days!! Its a lot of money, and are we getting value for that money, watching us sit back for 80 minutes waiting for the opposition to equalise?

I've always said that during a match, fans should get right behind the team and stay positive but come the final whistle when the result is done and dusted, people have a right to express any joy or frustrations that they may have. The fans were here long before the current regime, and will continue to be here long long after.

H's the f+**ing manager , start bloody managing... Change the totally predictable way we play , at least encourage the supporters by saying we are looking at some quality wingers to give us some options when we attack, and dear god don't play five at the back at HOME. How many of us were looking at our watches with 3 Min's to go on Saturday just waiting for their equaliser?? we ALL new it would come and it did. Had it not been for the 'iffy' penalty we would never of got near to scoring yet Reading a team with no guidance away from home in struggling form managed to clear i don't know maybe 7 good chances, playing quality quick flowing football , well I'm fed up with it and fed up with Jonson telling me i cant vent my feelings, 'll ****ing boo all i want when what I'm paying to watch is flat , boring, predictable bollocks.

SORT IT OUT .

Two ways of looking at it really. I think the job of being a football manager comes with a healthy serving of abuse; GJ has been around for long enough that he should know that and rather than complaining could perhaps at least sympathise with the people who pay £20-odd quid every weekto watch us conceed late goals and play crap football and admit that it hasn't been good enough and that he's looking for ways to turn things round

HOWEVER, in my experience the people who shout personal abuse at indivdual players and managers are all utter and contemptible morons and i give an example of this. The first, from around 15 years ago was when i was taken to Old Trafford by a friend of my Dad's. On the wings that day were a youthful Ryan Giggs and the more experienced (but no less precocious) Andrei Kanchelskis. For the entire game the bloke infront of me spewed abuse that a 12 year old kid should not hear at these two players (i think Giggs, then about 19, was a sheep sh@gging c#%t, while Kanchelskis was a commie f@&$)........ while they ripped the opposition apart, each scored at least one goal and Kanchelskis scored the greatest goal i've ever seen in person

The point is, generally the people who resort to personal abuse are unintelligent and unimaginative and GJ is right not to listen to idiots like that. What he does need to do, however, is learn t properly respond to a bit of constructive criticism

Harry I agree with you, there's more than a few who would like to see at change of manager and i'm one of them - no secret about that.

This thread though is about the 'abuse' GJ gets and apologies if i've missed someone actually confirming what they've seen and heard that goes beyond he usual 'you don't know what you're doing' but I haven't seen anything.

On that basis, GJ should shut up and do what every other manager tries to do, and concentrate on winning a match.

If a person has the some of the best tools to do a job and they are just scraping by or failing miserably then the employer is entitled to give them a rocket (not personal of course).

As others have said, if fans are happy/entertained there are few complaints, if you visited McDonalds and the burger was rubbish you would complain right?, if you went to the cinema and the projector kept breaking down, you would complain right.

So what is the difference?.

BCAGFC

P.s. Read the whole of my post, I did say (NOT PERSONAL ABUSE).

In both those circumstances your paying for something that you are not getting though. What you pay for at a football is to watch a football match - if its a good match then then your in luck, if its a rubbish football match then you have still watched a football match.

If you went to restaurant or to the cinema then there is no opposition, there isn't another film going on at the same time in the same cinema trying to make the film you want to watch look rubbish - equally if you goto McD's then KFC staff don't stand around trying to inter-fear with staff while they are trying to make your burger, as much as this would be entertaining.

equally if you goto McD's then KFC staff don't stand around trying to inter-fear with staff while they are trying to make your burger, as much as this would be entertaining.

However, McD's fill their burgers full of cr*p yet people still buy it. Much like paying so support a football club then :noexpression:

However, McD's fill their burgers full of cr*p yet people still buy it. Much like paying so support a football club then :noexpression:

I have lost the point to all this story, silly me, but, it seems that McD and KFC is more entertaining than AG. That says something doesn't it..... :disapointed2se:

Lets get to the nitty gritty,reference your swipe at the fans at the main site.

GJ you say you are working round the clock,regards the on field problems,sadly you have been working round the clock since the back end of last season,simply the performance and tactics are poor.

Us fans don't mind losing,drawing,or winning,the most important factor is playing quality football,entertaining to watch.

Clearly this is not the case,and has not been the case for a long while.

Season Ticket holders are concerned with the quality of football they are watching week in week out.

I would assume the chairman,and Directors must be concerned.

Clearly you need to produce a better standard of football,or the inevitable will happen ST sales will drop even lower this coming season.

Having invested in three STs for many years,it sadly is not entertaining watching the present team play,yet clearly this is the best set of players for a very long time,I would say the best since the Alan Dicks days.

The fans have every right to make you aware of their feelings,You have two ways to go.

1,You turn it around quickly and start producing good attacking quality football,the fans will back the team to the hilt.

2,You carry on playing the boring,defensive football which the fans don't want to see, the fans will gradually turn their backs on you.Only one outcome will come from this, the Chairman and board will act,simply without customers through the door you have a sinking ship.

The chairman, I would assume will give you more time,however im sure he will not wait until the ship is sunk.

Lets get to the nitty gritty,reference your swipe at the fans at the main site.

GJ you say you are working round the clock,regards the on field problems,sadly you have been working round the clock since the back end of last season,simply the performance and tactics are poor.

Us fans don't mind losing,drawing,or winning,the most important factor is playing quality football,entertaining to watch.

Clearly this is not the case,and has not been the case for a long while.

Season Ticket holders are concerned with the quality of football they are watching week in week out.

I would assume the chairman,and Directors must be concerned.

Clearly you need to produce a better standard of football,or the inevitable will happen ST sales will drop even lower this coming season.

Having invested in three STs for many years,it sadly is not entertaining watching the present team play,yet clearly this is the best set of players for a very long time,I would say the best since the Alan Dicks days.

The fans have every right to make you aware of their feelings,You have two ways to go.

1,You turn it around quickly and start producing good attacking quality football,the fans will back the team to the hilt.

2,You carry on playing the boring,defensive football which the fans don't want to see, the fans will gradually turn their backs on you.Only one outcome will come from this, the Chairman and board will act,simply without customers through the door you have a sinking ship.

The chairman, I would assume will give you more time,however im sure he will not wait until the ship is sunk.

GJ is losing the fans. Wont be long before he loses the dressing room if the fans are on their case....

Archived