IGNORED

Match Thread

herman

could it not be that cardiff have just been quite good and kept the ball reasonably well? I don't think we've done that badly and i don't think this is too bad.

there are two teams involved robbo, sometimes i think you forget that!

thats a fair post but what I'd like to know is why we can't keep the ball (moving and flowing) as well cardiff?

We seem to be very clueless when we get the ball, if the long ball over the top for Maynard/Haynes isnt on we panic and either give possesion away or pass the ball backwards.

Yet more evidence (if we needed any more!) that the narrow style isnt working and we need to play with width.

thats a fair post but what I'd like to know is why we can't keep the ball (moving and flowing) as well cardiff?

well, lets be honest, Orr, Macca and Elliot are not good enough with the ball at their feet. so, more often than not the play does break down. that's something we need to adress and i'd like to see Sno or Williams in the middle before 70 mins.

This is quite enjoyable so far as there's a distinct lack of moaners around!

Its gonna be a draw or we will give it away in the last 5mins you know it is; nothing changes :fastasleep:

This is quite enjoyable so far as there's a distinct lack of moaners around!

You recon ????

I thought we had the full force of the moaning (gas transporting) supporters club on here.

sooner they disband that closed shop drinking mens club the better.

Archived