IGNORED

Match Thread

herman

haynes lively on the right but poor crossing, orr getting forward well but so far all crosses have been lofted into the box with no pace which was all too easy for the keeper. hartley passing well, skuse everywhere, clarkson anonymous and not looking fit.

first 20 mins we played well, but seeming to run out of ideas and hoof it, which isn't working.

Its the same as what we've be seeing all season. After 10 reasonable mins City lose any sense of adventure and allow the opposition back into the game. Apart from corners City haven't had more than three players in the Cardiff box - hardly an attacking style.

Its the same as what we've be seeing all season. After 10 reasonable mins City lose any sense of adventure and allow the opposition back into the game. Apart from corners City haven't had more than three players in the Cardiff box - hardly an attacking style.

could it not be that cardiff have just been quite good and kept the ball reasonably well? I don't think we've done that badly and i don't think this is too bad.

there are two teams involved robbo, sometimes i think you forget that!

Exactly how I've seen the 1st half aswell. The same as the majority of games this season I feel.

We're good in the middle of the park but have no cutting edge in the final third....

Archived