IGNORED

Match Thread

herman

Just reading through this match thread has reminded me why im not on here much any more.

you've got the usual supporters (we all hate gj, but we will take a bus load of gas to wembely) club, the "i'm city through and through" crew, we go 1 nil down and then all of a sudden they turn into the "we are feking shite, cant pass the feking ball, got no passion, this players shite that payers shite, i aint been down the gate for three years mind", the game is 90+ minuites long.

what the fek would you all moan about if we went on a 10 game winning run and got second and went up ?, a few suicides going on.

mind you imagine the abuse when we lost heavily to the top 8.

• Admin

You recon ????

I thought we had the full force of the moaning (gas transporting) supporters club on here.

sooner they disband that closed shop drinking mens club the better.

I meant at the ground. I hadn't bothered reading this thread or I'd have known they were all on here.

Guest bigcheese

COVENTRY V PORTSMOUTH extra time starting on ITV4 in a mo, if anyone is interested.

Good stuff, talk about beyond last minute.. McIndoe all over the place..

:colder:

I saw the match on sky Italia yesterday...the match wasn't well played by the two teams,but I think snow's impact on the match was high.

IMO Hartley and Carey were our best players,and Haynes was lively but not so effective. We defended well,but we didn't do so much in attack; Cardiff was more dangerous in general,but a draw was the right result (and at least thi time WE have scored at the last minute :) ).

Winning at Cardiff won't be simple,but if we will be able to collect more goal chances playing the ball faster,we can do it!

C'mon Robins

PS: I've find another great Italian fan of BC :dance:

:colder:

I saw the match on sky Italia yesterday...the match wasn't well played by the two teams,but I think snow's impact on the match was high.

IMO Hartley and Carey were our best players,and Haynes was lively but not so effective. We defended well,but we didn't do so much in attack; Cardiff was more dangerous in general,but a draw was the right result (and at least thi time WE have scored at the last minute :) ).

Winning at Cardiff won't be simple,but if we will be able to collect more goal chances playing the ball faster,we can do it!

C'mon Robins

PS: I've find another great Italian fan of BC :dance:

Good work Dan, we expect to see a coach load coming over by the end of the season and for you to be reserving your own block in the Dolman in the future. :yes:

It wasn't a good game - it never could have been in those conditions - but it was great to see Williams' shot hit the back of the net.

Pretty good roar from 6,000 I thought and the main thing is we're still in the Cup. :city:

Archived