IGNORED

Gary And Chopra

the frampton balti

got to be one of the most funniest thing ive ever seen, he f*cked over! Gary Johnson's Barmy Army, i also want to know what the cardiff fans was singing to hartley didnt get it really? rent boy i thought i heard. williams was getting so much stick when warming up "thats why ur substitute" and he scored the winner!

Thought GJ showed a lot of class when asked about it in the S4C interview. Not sure what GJ did to Chopra but Chopra threw a punch at Gary. IN the interview Gary made light of it all, saying Chopra took his goal well. Cannot imagine Colin from Sarf Laandan doing that.

No, but then again he's not in the habit of deliberately tripping opposition players.

I thougth that Johnson deliberately tripping Chopra up was a disgrace and he deserves to be punished imo. No wonder Chopra reacted in the way he did.Johnson could have seriously injured an opposition player celebrating a goal and it doesn't exactly put Bristol City in a good light. I've never seen that before and I hope I never see it again. It makes Johnson look like a bad loser and a spoilt kid.

Its amazing that some on here thought it was funny. Imagine if an opposition manager did that to one our players.

I thougth that Johnson deliberately tripping Chopra up was a disgrace and he deserves to be punished imo. No wonder Chopra reacted in the way he did.Johnson could have seriously injured an opposition player celebrating a goal and it doesn't exactly put Bristol City in a good light. I've never seen that before and I hope I never see it again. It makes Johnson look like a bad loser and a spoilt kid.

Its amazing that some on here thought it was funny. Imagine if an opposition manager did that to one our players.

cheer up son!

Oh for heaven's sake, get a life. It was funny and I'm sure that the Cardiff contingent will think so too in retrospect. Thank heavens not everyone has your crushingly depressing attitude to life. Lighten up a bit - or is the pressure of hating Gary so much getting you down?

Oh for heaven's sake, get a life. It was funny and I'm sure that the Cardiff contingent will think so too in retrospect. Thank heavens not everyone has your crushingly depressing attitude to life. Lighten up a bit - or is the pressure of hating Gary so much getting you down?

So if an opposition manager did that to Maynard you would think that funny?

Surprise surprise.... you really do need to get a life...

reading cardiff forums - they even found it quite funny.

Surprise surprise.... you really do need to get a life...

reading cardiff forums - they even found it quite funny.

So if an opposition manger did that to Maynard you would think that was funny as well? Chopra could have been injured and then missed a number of games, I'm sure Dave Jones and the Cardiff fans would be laughing then.

It was stupid,irresponsable and downright unproffesional. Johnson should be taken to task, fined heavily and given a touchline ban.

Jeeez Robbo, surely you can see it was a forking hilarious incident? I could hardly sleep last last i was laughing so much.

Anyways, Chopra and his pals can hardly complain, why did they bundle into GJ's tech areal? GJ tripped him and he pushed GJ, I bet even Chopra can see the funny side.

And looking again at the footage it seems Chopra was not tripped, he dived (surprise surprise) and GJ was mealy getting out of the way..

Who would have thought Robbored was once BCFC Supporters Club Chairman?

Shocking attitude.

So you think its ok for opposition managers to go around tripping up our players?

No-one seems able to answer this question - if an opposition manager deliberately tripped up Maynard would you all be laughing?

If anyone has a shocking attitude its those that think that our manager potenially injuring an opposition player delberately is acceptable.

So you think its ok for opposition managers to go around tripping up our players?

No-one seems able to answer this question - if an opposition manager deliberately tripped up Maynard would you all be laughing?

If anyone has a shocking attitude its those that think that our manager potenially injuring an opposition player delberately is acceptable.

Would Nicky Maynard celebrate in the oppositions technical area??

Why was chopra there?

No its not ok for managers to go around tripping up players and if someone did it to Maynard we wouldn't be happy, but do you think that all the Baadiff fans would be saying how wrong it is if Jones had done it to Maynard, no they would be laughing like us

Just like we laugh at the Palace fans over their not given 'goal', we would be fuming if it happened to us

It was wrong but it was bloody funny and if it happened to us I would think the same thing

Archived