IGNORED

City V Cardiff Match Thread

Roe

I wouldn't scapegoat Orr - I would be asking where the f00k was our left back?

well, im yet to see a conclusive reply but my immediate reaction was that orr made a movement toward to ball rather than it hitting him. therefore im not scapegoating him.

and i wont be going by the commentary on radio bristol as the bloke is clueless, i dont think he called one player their actual name so far. bumbling fool.

Hartley should have gone off not sno, who was at that point running the game. Maynard was static. Macca is woeful and Orr hasn't been much better.

and no offence GJ, but putting ******* Elliot on is ridiculous. he's arguably our worst player at the moment and must be coulour blind as i dont recal the last time he passed to a team mate.

Mmmmmm looked comfortable until the double substitute I thought.....Maynard for Akinde to freshen things up maybe, but removing Sno who was having a great game, spraying the ball around the park for Soborio, or should i say SUBorio was not a clever move. One question did he actually come onto the pitch? as ive not seen him as yet.....

Akinde has come on and looked sharp to be fair whereas our Costa Rican international has done absolutely f00k all so far - a total passenger.

Thats because all we've done since the pair of them came on is fire long balls at Big John's head. Why oh why did Sno go off? Maynard wasn't doing anything but all our good play was going through Sno; why didn't Saborio or Maynard get a chance to feed off his creativity?!Sorry, but Johnson's thrown this game away with his substitutions

PS i thought the goal was Orr's fault; i think he went to volley the ball away and put through his own net. Apart from one sublime pass he's had a poor game

Thats because all we've done since the pair of them came on is fire long balls at Big John's head. Why oh why did Sno go off? Maynard wasn't doing anything but all our good play was going through Sno; why didn't Saborio or Maynard get a chance to feed off his creativity?!Sorry, but Johnson's thrown this game away with his substitutions

PS i thought the goal was Orr's fault; i think he went to volley the ball away and put through his own net. Apart from one sublime pass he's had a poor game

Orr has had a poor season altogether

Archived