IGNORED

**** It... Robbo Was Right

Jordan Tansley

Time to go Big G.

I've tried to be as voiciferous as possible in my backing of Gary. I've taken flak as a "superfan" or a "Happy clapper" but today is surely the straw that broke the camels back.

whoever coaches our defence should be sacked with immediate effect for gross incompetence, Whoever taught Liam fontaine that taking out your own keeper without even slightly shouting for the ball is ok needs to be shot.

our entire defensive line should be fined a months wages and that money should be handed back to the fans in compensation for that shit.

get the message now GJ. we dont spend too much time on Football manager pal, I think it's you who spends too much time fingering your own ass about how brillaint you are when really you're being shown to be an incompetent arrogant moron.

Lansdown. Get the compensation now, go to Donny and give them what they want for O'Driscoll. we need him. Now.

Time to go Big G.

I've tried to be as voiciferous as possible in my backing of Gary. I've taken flak as a "superfan" or a "Happy clapper" but today is surely the straw that broke the camels back.

whoever coaches our defence should be sacked with immediate effect for gross incompetence, Whoever taught Liam fontaine that taking out your own keeper without even slightly shouting for the ball is ok needs to be shot.

our entire defensive line should be fined a months wages and that money should be handed back to the fans in compensation for that shit.

get the message now GJ. we dont spend too much time on Football manager pal, I think it's you who spends too much time fingering your own ass about how brillaint you are when really you're being shown to be an incompetent arrogant moron.

Lansdown. Get the compensation now, go to Donny and give them what they want for O'Driscoll. we need him. Now.

Nah its Tisdale we should go for.

No he wasn't. He and those of like mind claimed 4-4-2 was the cure for all our alleged ills and crowed how thay had forced the Manager to change his ways. Worked a treat didn't it? I confidently expect a mea culpa. Or possibly not.

I agree, I debated actually putting that but the be all and end all of Robbo's posts have been an underlying dislike of GJ. and wanting him out.

4-4-2 is the way forward against the right teams, when the team you are facing has the best midfield in the division and a really pacy set of strikers maybe we shouldn't have our slow defence pushed up to the halfway line all game? and maybe we could do with the help for skuse and harts in the middle?

its pretty basic stuff, and if GJ can't see it then its time for him to bugger off.

Hate to say I told you so.......Johnson is out of his depth. Time to go imo.

I dont think he is out his depth. I just dont think the club recovered after the wembley defeat.

If we won that game.....

btw i'm no longer a GJ fan winner_third_h4h.gif

Exactly, I here RR is still out celebrating with his SC crew.

F ** k off! We lose 6-0 at home to our rivals in a complete embarressment and all you do is use it as yet another excuse to have a go at RR. Are you gonna actually comment on the game or continue with your moronic statements about how RR would have somehow enjoyed this disgusting night?!

Hate to say I told you so.......Johnson is out of his depth. Time to go imo.

Robbo. you don't at all.

you're loving it.

you were wrong about the formation though weren't you? will you face the music on that charge? I mean after all it was YOU who convinced GJ to change wasn't it?

In all seriousness though, I agree he's done all he can now. time for all parties to move onward and upward.

F ** k off! We lose 6-0 at home to our rivals in a complete embarressment and all you do is use it as yet another excuse to have a go at RR. Are you gonna actually comment on the game or continue with your moronic statements about how RR would have somehow enjoyed this disgusting night?!

Chillax it was a game of football, a game FFS, not an earthquake or roadside bomb, it was a game.

What makes this worse is we have already played them twice in the last two weeks and yet, we ended up not just losing by the odd goal but ******* humiliated 6-0 at home.

There aint no way back from that, if you can't motivate your side for the biggest game of the season, in his own words it was a must win game, then he's got to move on.

You just don't f...kin lose by 6 straight goals at home against your rivals, especially when you know their strengths so well.

Coppell or O'Driscoll... And get Scotty Murray back here as assistant to get some passion back into the team...

O'Driscoll would be my first choice, has done wonders at Donnie with next to no money... The Thought of Scotty doing something behind the scenes is also a very good shout!

Chillax it was a game of football, a game FFS, not an earthquake or roadside bomb, it was a game.

I'll take that as a "no, I won't comment on the game." And don't patronise me, it may be a game, but it clearly means a hell of a lot to a lot of people, so don't give me this it's only a game bollocks. Besides, you were the one attacking RR, not the team's pathetic performance tonight, so maybe you should be more constructive and less antagonistic with your posts.

What makes this worse is we have already played them twice in the last two weeks and yet, we ended up not just losing by the odd goal but ******* humiliated 6-0 at home.

There aint no way back from that, if you can't motivate your side for the biggest game of the season, in his own words it was a must win game, then he's got to move on.

You just don't f...kin lose by 6 straight goals at home against your rivals, especially when you know their strengths so well.

says it all.

I hope to god lansdown reads this very post. It should say everything he needs to know. O'discoll now. Unproven at the higher ends with everything to prove, attacking good football and a attitude that allows him to see bad in himself.

Coppell i wouldn't like here and DEFINATELY NOT Curbishley!!!! money grabbing idiot who has an ego as big as GJ has! Not what is required here to shake it up!

I don't want GJ sacked but I want something free to make up for that inept performance. Its unnacceptable to get battered at home to your local rivals. I don't expect a ticket refund as that would cost the club too much. Free top or ticket to a cup match?

We better seriously improve over the few games or even the most staunch GJ supporter will lose faith.

I don't want GJ sacked but I want something free to make up for that inept performance. Its unnacceptable to get battered at home to your local rivals. I don't expect a ticket refund as that would cost the club too much. Free top or ticket to a cup match?

We better seriously improve over the few games or even the most staunch GJ supporter will lose faith.

Anything like that will take more money out of Lansdown's pocket / club finances.

If there are any freebies they should be financed by players and management.

I'll take that as a "no, I won't comment on the game." And don't patronise me, it may be a game, but it clearly means a hell of a lot to a lot of people, so don't give me this it's only a game bollocks. Besides, you were the one attacking RR, not the team's pathetic performance tonight, so maybe you should be more constructive and less antagonistic with your posts.

Because unfortunately, you only have to read his posts, he's loving this. He attacks GJ, I attack him. of course it means a lot to people, it means a lot to me, but to be honest I got more important things to actually worry about than 11 + over paid pussies, most of whom could'nt give a toss about you, me, BCFC, only about their the size of their wage packets and their next car.

it's a game nothing more nothing less and the players will always be the winners even when they lose 6-0, oh yes we'll here the 'they're really hurting' speech they are footballers and the truth is they could'nt give a ****.

Archived