IGNORED

Did You Expect To Beat Watford Last Night?

Lack of Action Man

Honestly, did you expect the City to beat Watford?  

96 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I didn't expect a win although it was possible. However from what I heard on the commentary it was another poor performance and even when we spent a lot of the second half with the ball we still didn't really create any chances.

By the way I don't want Johnson to be sacked yet so I'm not hating on him. :)

*This poll is more for the people who didn't go last night but those who did are obviously welcome to contribute as well*

Well?

I didn't and can't see what all the fuss is about to be honest. Sacking Johnson now would be silly and I'm no happy clapper. I honestly did not expect us to beat Watford last night but who did?

Not really but i did expect a battling performance and some form of organisation.

On the other hand i wasnt expecting free beer a cheap ticket and a proper chip shop so i spose things even themselves out.

ps Marvin and ivan were great!

Can't see what the fuss is about? We played a 5-2-3 formation and got found out straight away. That's just stupid tactics in anyone's book so obviously Johnson's going to get a bit of criticism for that. I still don't really want Johnson to go just yet but pretty much all the stick that he's got on here since last night has been deserved. We had something like 2 shots on target last night and have only scored just one goal in the last 5 matches.

Can't see what the fuss is about? We played a 5-2-3 formation and got found out straight away. That's just stupid tactics in anyone's book so obviously Johnson's going to get a bit of criticism for that. I still don't really want Johnson to go just yet but pretty much all the stick that he's got on here since last night has been deserved. We had something like 2 shots on target last night and have only scored just one goal in the last 5 matches.

Could it not be argued however that this was one of the games that we had to play ugly (so to speak)? Playing away from home on a Tuesday night, on a poor pitch with the side under a poor run of form I think it was acceptable (not satisfying) to set out the team in the way it was last night. If it were a home fixture on a Saturday however with perfect conditions for football then I could understand the fuss.

Could it not be argued however that this was one of the games that we had to play ugly (so to speak)? Playing away from home on a Tuesday night, on a poor pitch with the side under a poor run of form I think it was acceptable (not satisfying) to set out the team in the way it was last night. If it were a home fixture on a Saturday however with perfect conditions for football then I could understand the fuss.

Hold on , we werent even ugly!

*This poll is more for the people who didn't go last night but those who did are obviously welcome to contribute as well*

Well?

I didn't and can't see what all the fuss is about to be honest. Sacking Johnson now would be silly and I'm no happy clapper. I honestly did not expect us to beat Watford last night but who did?

I did'nt expect to win, but I hoped to win...

As soon as I saw the starting line-up, I'd knew we'd lose the game...

Shocking selection last night. he's lost the plot.

I did'nt expect to win, but I hoped to win...

As soon as I saw the starting line-up, I'd knew we'd lose the game...

Shocking selection last night. he's lost the plot.

I saw the home game on 28th December . Even with Hartley's well placed free kick , it was a closely fought game. I thought it would be tough but we would win. Then I saw the line up......

After Cardiff I'm not expecting another win until something changes in the club. Hopefully we can get the few we need to survive and then SL can sort it out in the summer.

He won't be the first manager to run out of ideas and I'm sure he will do ok somewhere else, that's football, what's the fuss about.

What i expected was an improvement on the last performance not a total gamble on tactics & shape of the team.

My thaughts exactly. After the Cardif shambles we were picking ourselfs up slowly but getting there with the last two games. With pretty much the same team as against Coventry I expected at least a point. Was not at all suprised by the score once he announced the team. Shocking selection. To freshen things up and leave Marv out is crazy after probably his best performance of the season(it wasnt great but this season form) and say that we're going to play dirty? How can he possibly of been tired!

I wont be sad if he goes but not calling for his head just yet but feel hes loosing the plot daily.

It's a game we shoud be winning. that is why people are getting progressively more pissed.

Cardiff we could expect to lose, they have a superior side. Watford are a team we should be beating if we are to believe GJ's promise of top 6!

the fact that nobody expected us to beat a team one place below us shows how there is no confidence in our manager. we dont expect us to win because how could we? playing stupid formations with ridiculous team selections.

Archived