IGNORED

Iwelumo Signs

southvillekiddy

Delboy truly has lost it and Sl has gone along with him

If you know that Iwelumo might be available why would you sign Carthorse FOR THE REST OF THE SEASON???

Would have been excited at the news of Chris Iwelumo arriving were it not for the fact that we already have a clod on the books. Another striker panic buy. So much for the chief scout. They're all useless and now running like headless chickens.

Does this mean SL is sayng "I'll back you to keep us up, do what you have to but its goodbye next year"

Would have thought SL knew better than to throw money at a problem.

The fans can all see that what we need is a defence and a settled formation/team first and foremost. Our attackers are not getting a sniff at the ball.

Here's hoping Chris can succeed where others have failed. Getting the ball at his feet at their ******* end.

when it went past 5 and nothing announced I still thought it could happen and he could play tomorrow. I remember we kept a loan signing quiet until the teams were announced on the saturday a few years ago in the promotion season, a keeper (Ruddy?).

oh right cheers!

If you know that Iwelumo might be available why would you sign Carthorse FOR THE REST OF THE SEASON???

Would have been excited at the news of Chris Iwelumo arriving were it not for the fact that we already have a clod on the books. Another striker panic buy. So much for the chief scout. They're all useless and now running like headless chickens.

Does this mean SL is sayng "I'll back you to keep us up, do what you have to but its goodbye next year"

The fans can all see that what we need is a defence and a settled formation/team first and foremost. Our attackers are not getting a sniff at the ball.

Chris Iwelumo is a great signing. It still beggars belief why we didn't sign him or someone similar at the beginning of the season because he's the proven goalscorer we've been crying out for. This signing reminds me of the time in our club's history that Alan Dicks signed John Galley.

Chris Iwelumo is a great signing. It still beggars belief why we didn't sign him or someone similar at the beginning of the season because he's the proven goalscorer we've been crying out for. This signing reminds me of the time in our club's history that Alan Dicks signed John Galley.

My dear Goblin,

I'm getting misty eyed now thinking about the Great John Galley. "I'd walk a million miles for one of your goals ..........................."

Hope you are right in your comparison. Doesn't alter my opinion of the little fat one.

Is he playing tomorrow while on Crutches ;)

My dear Goblin,

I'm getting misty eyed now thinking about the Great John Galley. "I'd walk a million miles for one of your goals ..........................."

Hope you are right in your comparison. Doesn't alter my opinion of the little fat one.

Why do people feel the need (or the right) to have personal little digs? Whether he is or is not a good manager (lets face it a while ago everyone thought he was pretty good) it is nothing to do with,

A. the size of his waistband

B. his hair line

C. the fact that he has a cockney accent

D. his lack of inches........ (or even his height)

Grow up!

Can anyone else who subscribes to SMS back this up please?

Seems a bit late in the day to announce this one!

Nice to be proved wrong though as this would be a good signing.

I got an SMS too. It read;

'City complete the signing of Wolves striker Chris Iwelumo in an emergency loan deal. The forward goes straight into the squad for the Sheff Utd game'

John galley, what a great player he was. Lots of great memories, but for some odd

reason I remember that he always came out from the half time break with his staight lanky hair

perfectly combed, with a parting as sharp as a razor. He always eyed up any female talent that

was around also. If I remeber rightly they bought him from Rotherham in plaster for £25 grand.

Scored a hat trick on his debt away to ?????????? getting old now cant remeber. Oh come back John.

Here's hoping Chris can succeed where others have failed. Getting the ball at his feet at their ******* end.

Should be a good signing for City!

Archived