IGNORED

Iwelumo Signs

southvillekiddy

My dear Goblin,

I'm getting misty eyed now thinking about the Great John Galley. "I'd walk a million miles for one of your goals ..........................."

Hope you are right in your comparison. Doesn't alter my opinion of the little fat one.

"I'd walk a million miles for one of your goals ..........................."

Proclaimers? :tumbleweed:

Better than Torpey's crawling across the Severn Bridge to play for us claim!:sign09:

Why do people feel the need (or the right) to have personal little digs? Whether he is or is not a good manager (lets face it a while ago everyone thought he was pretty good) it is nothing to do with,

A. the size of his waistband

B. his hair line

C. the fact that he has a cockney accent

D. his lack of inches........ (or even his height)

Grow up!

Did you go to Cardiff, Middlesborough, Preston and Watford?

If so you would feel entitled to a bit of gratuitous insulting as the flocks of chickens come swooping home at a result of Mr Johnson's antics.

Quite mild really. At the moment Steve is prepared to buy him out of trouble. What will you say if Iwelumo, who I greatly admire, doesn't get the ball and is thus unable to score?

Did you go to Cardiff, Middlesborough, Preston and Watford?

If so you would feel entitled to a bit of gratuitous insulting as the flocks of chickens come swooping home at a result of Mr Johnson's antics.

Quite mild really. At the moment Steve is prepared to buy him out of trouble. What will you say if Iwelumo, who I greatly admire, doesn't get the ball and is thus unable to score?

Yes i did thanks, and whatever my opinion of his managerial skills are based on football, not name calling. Oh and what if i didn't go to any of those games? Would i not be able to pull you up on your child like attitude?

John galley, what a great player he was. Lots of great memories, but for some odd

reason I remember that he always came out from the half time break with his staight lanky hair

perfectly combed, with a parting as sharp as a razor. He always eyed up any female talent that

was around also. If I remeber rightly they bought him from Rotherham in plaster for £25 grand.

Scored a hat trick on his debt away to ?????????? getting old now cant remeber. Oh come back John.

Huddersfield. - we won 0-3

Should be a good signing for City!

Another striker bought in, because of the failure of our other umpteen strikers on the books.

I hope Chris Iwelumo scores enough goals to keep us up, in the month he is here.

The worry for me is:

When Saborio signed, there were "You tube" clips of him scoring with headers, and tap ins.

In his defence, since he has been here, I can not think of one cross that he has been able to attack inside the penalty area, nor do I think has he had any opportunities of a tap in.......Of the top of my head, I can only remember him scoring...................from a back pass!!! So where will the service for Iwelumo come from??

Also:

When Iwelumo played against us, he would cause a nuisance to our defence................BECAUSE HE HAD COLLEAGUES SUPPORTING HIM...When we attack we may have one, maybe two within 20 yards of the man with the ball.

Let's hope it works. Times are desperate.

I believe this could be Gary Johnsons last throw of the Dice.........let's hope for all our sakes that he throws a seven!!!!

Should be a good signing for City!

Hello. I am a Swedish Bristol City Supporter since 1970. Our form is no good at the moment, offcause i hope for top 6 but i am scared for league one also. We have many players injured tomorow so i think the Wolwesguy is welcome. Maybe the defence also should get stronger. Macombe is not a star but i think we miss him. I have been in ASHTON GATE TWO TIMES IN THE LAST TWO SEASONS. I WILL BE THERE AGAIN VS NOTTINGHAM IN APRIL AND SW AWAY WITH 3 CITY SUPPORTERS FROM SWEDEN. TOMORROW THE GAME IN SHEFFIELD WILL BE IN SWEDISH TV, I WILL PUT ON MY CITY SHIRT. ALWAYS BELIEVE

Another striker bought in, because of the failure of our other umpteen strikers on the books.

I hope Chris Iwelumo scores enough goals to keep us up, in the month he is here.

The worry for me is:

When Saborio signed, there were "You tube" clips of him scoring with headers, and tap ins.

In his defence, since he has been here, I can not think of one cross that he has been able to attack inside the penalty area, nor do I think has he had any opportunities of a tap in.......Of the top of my head, I can only remember him scoring...................from a back pass!!! So where will the service for Iwelumo come from??

Also:

When Iwelumo played against us, he would cause a nuisance to our defence................BECAUSE HE HAD COLLEAGUES SUPPORTING HIM...When

exactly, it's not the strikers we need 'it's some decent service for the strikers we've already got

The worry for me is:

Also:

When Iwelumo played against us, he would cause a nuisance to our defence................BECAUSE HE HAD COLLEAGUES SUPPORTING HIM...When

You got a good point ;)

Hello. I am a Swedish Bristol City Supporter since 1970. Our form is no good at the moment, offcause i hope for top 6 but i am scared for league one also. We have many players injured tomorow so i think the Wolwesguy is welcome. Maybe the defence also should get stronger. Macombe is not a star but i think we miss him. I have been in ASHTON GATE TWO TIMES IN THE LAST TWO SEASONS. I WILL BE THERE AGAIN VS NOTTINGHAM IN APRIL AND SW AWAY WITH 3 CITY SUPPORTERS FROM SWEDEN. TOMORROW THE GAME IN SHEFFIELD WILL BE IN SWEDISH TV, I WILL PUT ON MY CITY SHIRT. ALWAYS BELIEVE

Welcome Mikael! Have waited for your post for a good hour now winner_third_h4h.gif

welcome to OTIB, hope you enjoy your stay.

Well done just hope they put up some sort of show for you to believe in it ain't been good ,the Forest game should be a good match as they like to go forward so you might see some goals, yes league 1 sends shivers down the spine don't care how we do it as long as City pull away from the bottom 3 . Come on you REDS

The worry for me is:

Also:

When Iwelumo played against us, he would cause a nuisance to our defence................BECAUSE HE HAD COLLEAGUES SUPPORTING HIM...When we attack we may have one, maybe two within 20 yards of the man with the ball.

Let's hope it works. Times are desperate.

I believe this could be Gary Johnsons last throw of the Dice.........let's hope for all our sakes that he throws a seven!!!!

was iwelumo the guy who missed that sitter for Scotland in a world cup qualifier?? open goal from 2 yards??!

Archived