IGNORED

Doncaster Match Thread

Frome Red

I checked and could not see one of these already going so thought i may as well start one

Team - I think we will start with an unchanged lineup or the only change of JCR starting in place of Hartley or Johnson

Score - 3-0 we have been waiting and waiting for a good win so if we can put on a second half WBA performance in both half's why not

I checked and could not see one of these already going so thought i may as well start one

Team - I think we will start with an unchanged lineup or the only change of JCR starting in place of Hartley or Johnson

Score - 3-0 we have been waiting and waiting for a good win so if we can put on a second half WBA performance in both half's why not

Depends how Johnson sends the team out. His track record over this and last season suggests a turgid and dour game with Donny equalising in the 94th min. I wish he'd let the leash off the team and let them play their natural game. Its difficult to remember when City last played with freedom.

Heart says a decent performance and 2-0 win. Head says 1-1.

The day before Doncaster match thread?dunno.gifwinner_third_h4h.gif

Pre- match anticipation is rising, the weather looks set fair and goals are surely in the air.

I agree about Campbell-Ryce starting and I can see him netting one as well.

3-1 City (C-Ryce, Iwelumo and Maynard - with a meaningless but laughably frustrating 90th min. consolation reply from Coppinger)

Attendance 13,450.

Depends how Johnson sends the team out. His track record over this and last season suggests a turgid and dour game with Donny equalising in the 94th min. I wish he'd let the leash off the team and let them play their natural game. Its difficult to remember when City last played with freedom.

I can only assume your comments are designed to turn this thread into another Robbored thread given our last home performance and the second half against Leicester.

Back on topic, i think we'll win 2-0 tomorrow and i'd love to see Hartley start given his performance for Scotland in the week. Gung ho from the start please chaps, not the second half.

Gerken

Orr Carey Nyatanga Fontaine

Hartley Johnson Skuse

Haynes Iwelumo Maynard

The day before Doncaster match thread?dunno.gifwinner_third_h4h.gif

Pre- match anticipation is rising, the weather looks set fair and goals are surely in the air.

I agree about Campbell-Ryce starting and I can see him netting one as well.

3-1 City (C-Ryce, Iwelumo and Maynard - with a meaningless but laughably frustrating 90th min. consolation reply from Coppinger)

Attendance 13,450.

I'm officially starting the Blackpool match thread, 1-1 against Hollowheads boys, both goals in time added on, with us equalizing in the 97th minute, to stay up.

I'm officially starting the Blackpool match thread, 1-1 against Hollowheads boys, both goals in time added on, with us equalizing in the 97th minute, to stay up.

Too late, I started the Blackpool match thread well before Christmas.

Too late, I started the Blackpool match thread well before Christmas.

Sincerest apologies, I looked but couldn't see one, I expect the mods will incorporate this with your thread in that case.

Would it be alright to start one for the game against Arsenal in the 2012/13 season? I predict a closely fought 3-3 draw, with no broken legs occuring.

I think you'll find the last game we played with two wingers and freedom was Cardiff!

I notice you have now taken your vendetta to the Evening Post..... "Nigel"

Were you actually at the West Brom game?

His track record over this and last season suggests a turgid and dour game with Donny equalising in the 94th min. I wish he'd let the leash off the team and let them play their natural game. Its difficult to remember when City last played with freedom.

I'm hoping for, and anticipating, a first half a bit like the second half againt Preston and West Brom, at least in terms of effort.

Hayes to cause a bit of havoc and a goal for Iwelumo.

I'm feeling positive but wouldn't like to underestimate Donny. They might be unfashionable, but they are no mugs and can stick the ball in the back of the net.

I notice you have now taken your vendetta to the Evening Post..... "Nigel"

Were you actually at the West Brom game?

Sorry Galley - you've lost me on the EP remark.

And yes I was at the WBA game and City did play well in the second half which co-incided with the Baggies playing well below their ability. Lee Dixon commented post match that he was surprised how they failed to move up a gear after City scored the equaliser and soon after the winner.

Come on you reds!

I can only assume your comments are designed to turn this thread into another Robbored thread given our last home performance and the second half against Leicester.

Back on topic, i think we'll win 2-0 tomorrow and i'd love to see Hartley start given his performance for Scotland in the week. Gung ho from the start please chaps, not the second half.

Gerken

Orr Carey Nyatanga Fontaine

Hartley Johnson Skuse

Haynes Iwelumo Maynard

Not gonna happen: Hartley on the bench, AND Clarkson despite being our top scorer in recent games. AGAIN.

for the record. we will only play well one half. Again.

They'll probably be on top 1st half, and we'll kick their ass 2nd.

Sorry Galley - you've lost me on the EP remark.

And yes I was at the WBA game and City did play well in the second half which co-incided with the Baggies playing well below their ability. Lee Dixon commented post match that he was surprised how they failed to move up a gear after City scored the equaliser and soon after the winner.

Yeah of course, We never play well, The opposition only plays badly and we only ever have good luck, Never bad luck.

Teamzurin

Maynard will partner Chris Iwelumo in attack, as Danny Haynes starts on the right flank in a 4-4-2 formation.

City: Gerken; Orr, Carey, Nyatanga, Fontaine; Haynes, Skuse, Johnson, Campbell-Ryce; Maynard, Iwelumo. Subs: Clarkson, Hartley, Collis, Williams, Akinde, Sproule, J.Wilson.

Doncaster Rovers: Sullivan; Coppinger, Roberts, O'Connor, Oster, Hird, Emmanuel-Thomas, Chambers, M.Wilson, Hayter, Sharp. Subs: Smith, Mutch, Guy, Sheils, Spicer, Dumbaya, Lockwood.

c'mon City!!!!1

On a differet note

Swindon 0 - 4 Bristol Rovers L (HT 0 - 3)

• Kuffour 25
  • Heffernan 39
  • Lines 45
  • Hughes 61

Might make those swindle fans harping on about promotion crawl back under the rocks they were hiding under. Same old Wonderson, bottler

Maynard will partner Chris Iwelumo in attack, as Danny Haynes starts on the right flank in a 4-4-2 formation.

City: Gerken; Orr, Carey, Nyatanga, Fontaine; Haynes, Skuse, Johnson, Campbell-Ryce; Maynard, Iwelumo. Subs: Clarkson, Hartley, Collis, Williams, Akinde, Sproule, J.Wilson.

I'm happy with that line up - looks good

Might make those swindle fans harping on about promotion crawl back under the rocks they were hiding under. Same old Wonderson, bottler

Well said, typical Wonderson. Thing is why do we have to suffer EITHER of um. Hate EITHER of um.

Archived