IGNORED

New Boss? - You Decide

chowie

392 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Steve Mclaren? May be able to get a few loanees in from Sir Alex....

Doubt it, but tis another name to throw around (also one that has been mentioned over the past week or so).

Edit: Not quite sure what I'd think of it personally, just a name that has come up so thought I'd throw him in as well....

...had to vote for STEVE McLAREN,

-not cos I think he'd do a good job but because I think we need another straight talking British manager.

We dont want some foreign guy with a dumbarse foreign accent thats hard to understand.

We need someone with a clear unmistakable British accent, someone who doesnt speak Double-Dutch...

Steves our man then !! :doh:.

Phil Brown for me got Hull to the Prem why people want Coppel who left/sacked from Reading in the relegation places i dont know

Relegation places? No they had just lost in the PLAY OFFS. And not fired - he resigned.

I seem to be having trouble with all the names mentioned in all the posts, so put in a poll to see what people want from this lot.

Sean O'Drisscol for me pure football,He has turned unfashionable Donny into Arsenal of the championship plays football the right way. P.S bring Billy Sharp with you.

Eddie Howe

Its not a bad shout me and my dad were talking about this option. I'm at Bournemouth Uni and Eddie is highly rated, young and plays his academy and can't name a subs bench.

However premier league experience is needed, a man who knows how to play through balls to maynard and shift the crap out our team would be my vote.

If I have to pick a manager here and now: Hughes (A man can dream)

Archived