IGNORED

New Boss? - You Decide

chowie

392 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Avram Grant or Terry Venables or maybe Steve McLaren (ex City) would be my prefered choices. Any one from those 3 would almost guarantee us promotion back to the top flight. Avram Grant is a football managerial genius but erring on the old side. Terry Venebles is the Crafty Cockney and McLaren has the BCFC playing pedigree. winner_third_h4h.gifenglandsmile4wf.gif

I'd opt for Eddie Howe. I've seen him in interviews and he's impressive - young, intelligent and would bring on youngsters, play attractive football and get a few bargain gems from the lower leagues in the transfer market. All selections for a developing club like BCFC are a gamble but unless SL is intent on allowing a recruit to splash out millions in the transfer market then he has to go for an exceptional up and coming manager who can bring on youth players and nick a few lower league bargains in the transfer market capable of excelling in the Championship. I'd hope Steve L will at least interview him. Great chairman that he is I worry about SL's track record in terms of selecting managers. GJ was a great choice but BT and TP weren't right for BCFC.

O'Driscol for me, closely followed by Coppel! I think some of the names on here are unreasonable to say the least! I've also heard from a fairly reliable source, who often informs me of loans and submitted transfer requests, that Curbishley will be appointed in the morning. I'm by no means 100% certain of this but he has come up with the goods in the past!

Cant see City paying compensation to another Club for their managers signature if we have to pay off the Johnsons et al. It would have to be an "out of work" manager for me, and although I voted for Steve Coppell, City may be looking for a caretaker manager for a period of time. Leroy Rosenior anyone?

city.gif Backwards ? Just look where we were when he joined !

We finished fourth then 10th and now he leaves us currently sat 15th in the table. That's backwards mate tumbleweed.gif We are playing some of the worst football i have ever witnessed, there's a lack of squad harmony, he has wasted large amounts of money on complete crap like styvar and saborio. Time for him to go i'm afraid everything has to come to an end eventually

Cant see City paying compensation to another Club for their managers signature if we have to pay off the Johnsons et al. It would have to be an "out of work" manager for me, and although I voted for Steve Coppell, City may be looking for a caretaker manager for a period of time. Leroy Rosenior anyone?

i was thinking along the same lines.maybe carey or hartley till the end of the season?????????????

Phil Brown for me got Hull to the Prem why people want Coppel who left/sacked from Reading in the relegation places i dont know

Phil Brown would come some way behind Gordon Brown and Chubby Brown, the only love and passion he has is for himself and his bottle of false tan.

Some of these options are comic gold! :)

I voted for SoD whom I think is a fairly realistic option. Having said that, I think I'm still a little sad that it's come to this and I'm sure I'll find myself keeping an eye out for the results of his next club with interest.

Don't laugh but Sven, currently out of work. He went to Notts County!, stranger things have happened......

Although I still believe this sacking is premature, we'd have stayed up safely, i gather he is being sacked and not resigning?

Maybe if our chairman changed his name to Sheikh Mohamed Al-Lansdown.

Why the support for Gareth Southgate? As far as I am aware he has never won anything, never achieved promotion and has managed to get Middlesbrough relegated from the Premier League. Hardly an impressive CV! So what if he is a young manager.

We need an experienced manager who has previously achieved promotion from the Championship to the Premier League and has enjoyed success at this level. With only nine games remaining to avoid relegation the new manager will have to hit the ground running.

Archived