IGNORED

Odds Being Offered

Frome Red

Credit to Gary's tenure as to the names linked to be his successor.. There's a lot of names I like from that list and only a few I don't, but Southgate, Burley, Brown, Megson and Rodgers should be kept clear of definitely. A tad disappointed Martin Allen isn't anywhere near the list.

That list reminded me that Paul Jewell is still out of work. What's the story there? If I recall he's actually been there and done it for a club of our size.

O'Driscoll or McLaren work for me but unlikely. How about a foreign manager? It works in the prem and maybe we'd be better at signing foreign players.

Perhaps the safest thing all round is just to make Robbored manager so he can show us all how it's done.

That list reminded me that Paul Jewell is still out of work. What's the story there? If I recall he's actually been there and done it for a club of our size.

O'Driscoll or McLaren work for me but unlikely. How about a foreign manager? It works in the prem and maybe we'd be better at signing foreign players.

Perhaps the safest thing all round is just to make Robbored manager so he can show us all how it's done.

Oh please, not another conference manager!!

Joe Jordan would do nicely

Which reminds me, I saw his son Andy in the Longleat Centreparcs with his mates the week before last. He was climbing through the trees.

Shame he deserted us for the team over the bridge, and a shame his career was ended by injury. I thought he was really promising.

Archived