IGNORED

Odds Being Offered

Frome Red

Curbs is now only 2/1 ! either all the money going that way or they think they know something

Well judging from the number of people on here whose mate's brother's dog's seen Curbishley in Bristol over the past week or so clearly lots of people think they do know something. Whether there's anything in it is another matter.

As the old saying goes, you never see a poor bookie (although mine was whinging about having a bad Cheltenham Festival today apparently, I'll shed no tears!), maybe there's something in the Curbs rumours.......

There's f-all in the Curbs rumours. Clearly Curbs was seen in the area earlier in the week, people have lumped money on him at 12/1 based on that information and the bookies have shortened the odds accordingly. HOWEVER, Steve L confirmed today that we haven't been in discussions with anyone else and that process will start today.

There's f-all in the Curbs rumours. Clearly Curbs was seen in the area earlier in the week, people have lumped money on him at 12/1 based on that information and the bookies have shortened the odds accordingly. HOWEVER, Steve L confirmed today that we haven't been in discussions with anyone else and that process will start today.

Well, glad you cleared that up then. Own a bookies do you?

Do you honestly think that people are having £20 on Curbs because of rumours on here?? **** me, I wouldn't have £20 on us playing Newcastle at the weekend, the amount of sh1te I read on here!

Do you honestly think that people are having £20 on Curbs because of rumours on here?? **** me, I wouldn't have £20 on us playing Newcastle at the weekend, the amount of sh1te I read on here!

Bet a fair few thousand have read this forum over the past 24 hours? It has been CONFIRMED Curbs has been seen in Bristol. The bookies won't be taking vast amounts of cash on 'next BCFC manager'. It wouldn't take much money going on for the bookies to re-adjust their odd.

If you think Curbs is coming to City cus his odds have dropped then I think you are sadly mistaken

Bet a fair few thousand have read this forum over the past 24 hours? It has been CONFIRMED Curbs has been seen in Bristol. The bookies won't be taking vast amounts of cash on 'next BCFC manager'. It wouldn't take much money going on for the bookies to re-adjust their odd.

If you think Curbs is coming to City cus his odds have dropped then I think you are sadly mistaken

I don't think Curbs is coming here, regardless of his odds!

It doesnt take much money to move prices in 'next manager markets', and bookies will cut the price so people think there is a lot of cash on one runner when in fact there really isnt. Phone up VC and ask for 500 on any of them - will probably get the reply "our traders say you can have 25". Have that 25 and they will probably cut the price as they know the same as you.

Curbishley has told Mervyn Day that he will not go to a club that is not in the Premier League.

Which proves he has his head up his arse as much as any of us have.

He isn't going to a big four side, they are most likely to go for a big name foreigner, Moyes or O'Neill.

If he wants a Premier League side I presume he doesn't want the perennial bottom dwellers who are likely to spend all their time flirting with relegation, which leaves a small band of established sides who either don't seem to be likely to change managers soon or go for a foreign name. His choices seem to be limited to the likes of Wigan, Bolton & Blackburn who could easily get into relegation.

He is likely to remain unemployed for a while if that really is his attitude.

Best bet for any English manager with Premier League aspirations is to find a Championship club with the aspiration and resources to get there. We fall into that category, I think.

Damn. I'e got £20 on us playing Newcastle at the weekend. I bought an extra ticket.

Just to keep everyone up to date on the current odds

Alan Curbishley 2/1

Sean O'Driscoll 5/2

Steve Coppell 5/1

George Burley 5/1

Gareth Southgate 13/2

Paul Tisdale 7/1

Phil Brown 9/1

Eddie Howe 10/1

Steve McClaren 14/1

Gary Megson 14/1

Brendan Rogers 14/1