IGNORED

Fans Protest

red army

I'm hearing a lot of talk about a fans protest for saturday. Gary Johnson did a great job and i think he never should of went. I agree with any protest.Bring gary back. I'm also hearing one of the favorites to ge the job is Maclaren, please no stay where you are mate, we dont want you and your umbrellas here.

I've heared a few city fan so angry about things that there saying there not renewing there ST.

It will be interesting times ahead. I hope it dont mean relegation. See you soon gary as manager of another championship side.

I'm hearing a lot of talk about a fans protest for saturday. Gary Johnson did a great job and i think he never should of went. I agree with any protest.Bring gary back. I'm also hearing one of the favorites to ge the job is Maclaren, please no stay where you are mate, we dont want you and your umbrellas here.

I've heared a few city fan so angry about things that there saying there not renewing there ST.

It will be interesting times ahead. I hope it dont mean relegation. See you soon gary as manager of another championship side.

Are you and they off their trolly? Why on earth would anybody organise a protest before a huge game, 2 days after the manager has left.

For god sake get behind the team or stay away for the sake of the club.

Get over it, he's gone and not coming back

Farewell to picking your kid over Paul Hartley.

Farewell to blaming the players, us and Jesus for crap results but never you.

Farewell to reminding us how you found us in the gutter and we were saved.

Farewell to getting decent players in and somehow turning them into shit ones.

If it is a protest against most of our waste of space, lazy overpaid players who have almost all underperformed to a man this year, then I might join you, bunch of publicity seeking rip off merchant slobs.

Ditch the lot of them, give Skuse the captains armband, found out who maynard will work best with upfront, with henderson, ribeiro and wilson at the back and start again as far as I can see.

If it is a protest against most of our waste of space, lazy overpaid players who have almost all underperformed to a man this year, then I might join you, bunch of publicity seeking rip off merchant slobs.

Ditch the lot of them, give Skuse the captains armband, found out who maynard will work best with upfront, with henderson, ribeiro and wilson at the back and start again as far as I can see.

Maybe millen will do exactly just that, let's wait and see.

We could also go down the route that if it's that plain and obvious to see (I am not sold) then Johnson should have made these decisions himself as manager.

Ridiculous

I think the players are being blamed by most.

That might be the case. But I genuinely don't think they should be lambasted too much.

I would like to think that the players have put in every effort this season but it hasn't worked out for them. I honestly can't identify a player and say they have been lazy g*ts, haven't tried or didn't care.

They've made schoolboy errors and looked out of place on occasions, but that's not quite the same thing, even though some might like to slap the easy label on their performances.

They may not all be fans themselves but they will be just as frustrated by losing last minute goals and may have been equally frustrated by GJ's decisions. They may have confronted GJ in an attempt to get things fixed and let their emotions be known.

They may even be regretting that he's now gone, in the same way that many of us are - because they wish it had all worked out differently.

It will be interesting times ahead. I hope it dont mean relegation. See you soon gary as  manager of another championship side.

I presume you are a gashead, but if you really are serious try looking at the stats.

In the last two years, since March '08, our win ratio is just 30%, not much better than relegation material.

The months before that, a lot of games were narrow sometimes lucky wins

Most of that has been has been awful to watch, if you can't see that you must be going to different games than I have spent £1000's  traveling 1000's of miles going to.

GJ himself said yesterday, it's time for a change.

Good luck to GJ in the future but for the rest of us who will be City 'til we die, lets get over it and move on.

I can see what you are saying but, to be fair to them, I think at times, some of the playing staff have been bamboozled by Gary Johnson's line-ups, tactics.

rofl2br.gifrofl2br.gif

******* hell he's gone get over it. He wasn't good enough was his time to move on

I think the players are being blamed by most.

But surely on this basis Tinnion would still be manager...thats the whole point of having a manager and what differentiates the great from the all so rans. GJ in my view had 3 years of motivating and getting performances out of the squad and was extrememly succesful, this has come to an end, resulting in him searching for a"fresh challange".

Just get over it mate, I know how you feel about Johnson, I do too, but protesting about him returning is a pointless thing to do. McClaren? We would do well to get him, n9o chance though. And this whole umbrella crap is just Red-top hysteria to sell papers, don't believe a word you read in the Sun, Mirror, Star, Sport, they are not newspapers.

Gary ain't coming back get over it ! Fans protest my arse get behind the team who ever is in charge ! I wanted Gj to go but I got behind the team at every match I certainly didn't want KM in charge but ill still get behind the team tomorrow and ill still get behind the team even if we end up with an ex gas in charge because I support city anything else is a bonus

chant6ez.gifchant6ez.gifchant6ez.gifchant6ez.gifcity.gifcity.gifcity.gifcity.gifchant6ez.gifchant6ez.gifchant6ez.gifchant6ez.gif

Just get over it mate, I know how you feel about Johnson, I do too, but protesting about him returning is a pointless thing to do. McClaren? We would do well to get him, n9o chance though. And this whole umbrella crap is just Red-top hysteria to sell papers, don't believe a word you read in the Sun, Mirror, Star, Sport, they are not newspapers.

Why hasn't Campbell-Ryce had his contract torn up for violent conduct?

Why should the likes of Clarkson, McCallister and Sproule get away with their appalling attitude and behaviour towards the manager infront of the entire dressing room?

And why is Carey still wearing the captains armband?

As a lifelong City fan and season ticket holder, I am NOT content to ignore all this and carry on as normal.

A great injustice has befallen Gary Johnson, and I will be outisde the directors entrance from 2:30pm on saturday with a banner to try & get Johnson reappointed, or at least peacefully confront Landsdown for some answers.

I don't care if i'm on my own, or if people tell me to F off, I am a true supporter of this club, and I would never forgive myself if I just ignored it and went to the pub as usual. This is the least we owe Johnson for 5 years of progress.

Everybody is welcome to join me from 2:30pm outside the directors entrance.

What would I be protesting about and at whom would my protest be directed?

SL is the man in charge. He's made his decision. In SL I trust.

No protest from me unless the pies are cold.

:chant6ez: Sadly some fans are looking for someone to blame/lash out at when there is no-one in reality. Deeds done time to focus on the bar code table toppers and the fans who are already here.

Why should the likes of Clarkson, McCallister and Sproule get away with their appalling attitude and behaviour towards the manager infront of the entire dressing room?

As a lifelong City fan and season ticket holder, I am NOT content to ignore all this and carry on as normal.

A great injustice has befallen Gary Johnson, and I will be outisde the directors entrance from 2:30pm on saturday with a banner to try & get Johnson reappointed, or at least peacefully confront Landsdown for some answers.

I don't care if i'm on my own, or if people tell me to F off, I am a true supporter of this club, and I would never forgive myself if I just ignored it and went to the pub as usual. This is the least we owe Johnson for 5 years of progress.

Remember it was similar circumstances that got him the job in the first place...and as Steve L said "football changing rooms are violent places at times" in defence of Gary.

Nobody dismissed the positive runs of results and he rightly got lots of plaudits.......by the same token the board could not ignore the negitive ones.

I think "confroting" Lansdown is the last thing any FAN should contemplate....you "confront" chairmen that are negligent in the managment of their club a la Portsmouth. Under no circumstances can this be leveled at our Chairman, wages and resources have been made available...inclding the wages Gary himself earn't...I hardly think he will be down the job centre signing on any time soon. And don't discount that Johnson wanted to go himself.

rofl2br.gifrofl2br.gifrofl2br.gifrofl2br.gifGet over it ...... theres nothing to see here ..... JOG ON rofl2br.gifrofl2br.gifrofl2br.gifrofl2br.gif

Have you taken your pills today?

Dont forget its a 1720 kick off.

:disapointed2se: Oh dear, best if you find out what really went on indoors first I think.

and pray what would you say, if there was gonna be a protest about GJ?

Get over it. SL as chairman made the decision..

This post does beg the question what if our wonderful dressing room dosen't like the next appointment as manager?

Archived