IGNORED

Fans Protest

red army

Somebody on the internet doesn't agree with you, so out come the insults.

None of you know what's going through Lansdown's head right now.

He might be having second thoughts about Johnson's departure and if a large enough group of supporters crowd out the Williams car park

with a PEACEFUL protest, we might....just might get Johnson back for training on Monday morning.

Even if that's never going to happen, people still have the right to voice their feelings about Johnson leaving, just as you had the right to scream for his sacking.

This is the best possible tribute for a great man who NEVER should of been sacked.

LEAGUE 1 HERE WE COME! (on the banner i made for saturday's protest)

He might be having second thoughts about Johnson's departure and if a large enough group of supporters crowd out the Williams car park

with a PEACEFUL protest, we might....just might get Johnson back for training on Monday morning.

Even if that's never going to happen, people still have the right to voice their feelings about Johnson leaving, just as you had the right to scream for his sacking.

This is the best possible tribute for a great man who NEVER should of been sacked.

You are entitled to your view and your protest....just one question though. Do you support Gary Johnson...or Bristol City Football Club?

Surely you should have paraded this before GJ left not after innocent06.gif

Why hasn't Campbell-Ryce had his contract torn up for violent conduct?

Why should the likes of Clarkson, McCallister and Sproule get away with their appalling attitude and behaviour towards the manager infront of the entire dressing room?

And why is Carey still wearing the captains armband?

As a lifelong City fan and season ticket holder, I am NOT content to ignore all this and carry on as normal.

A great injustice has befallen Gary Johnson, and I will be outisde the directors entrance from 2:30pm on saturday with a banner to try & get Johnson reappointed, or at least peacefully confront Landsdown for some answers.

I don't care if i'm on my own, or if people tell me to F off, I am a true supporter of this club, and I would never forgive myself if I just ignored it and went to the pub as usual. This is the least we owe Johnson for 5 years of progress.

Everybody is welcome to join me from 2:30pm outside the directors entrance.

Gary Johnson will always be remembered for what he has done for the club but he has under preformed as a manager for at least 12 months and what did Gj do with the players that under preformed while he was in charge ? ship them out ! so why should it be any different for himself ? you protesting ain't going to make any difference to the situation and don't make you a true supporter of the club your s/t etc & turning up each match proves your support.

I suggest maybe make a banner to say something like "Thanks for the good times GJ"

Where has all this sacking nonsense come from. Gary said himself that he thought it was time to move on and find a new challenge!!

Gary Johnson will always be remembered for what he has done for the club but he has under preformed as a manager for at least 12 months and what did Gj do with the players that under preformed while he was in charge ? ship them out ! so why should it be any different for himself ? you protesting ain't going to make any difference to the situation and don't make you a true supporter of the club your s/t etc & turning up each match proves your support.

I suggest maybe make a banner to say something like "Thanks for the good times GJ"

totally agree with that

(1) This is the best possible tribute for a great man who NEVER should of been sacked.

(2) LEAGUE 1 HERE WE COME! (on the banner i made for saturday's protest)

(1) HE WAS NOT SACKED !

(2) MAYBE YOUR NOT A TRUE SUPPORTER

Very sensible and I agree.

But I believe that the players have been let off very lightly (again) if the now documented rumours are true about the dressing room and if (and yes it's a big if) some players have given less than 100% that is totally unacceptable and they have been playing russian roulette with the future of our club.

I've only been a member on this forum for a day or so, and i've got to say...(please don't take this the wrong way) nobody seems to know much about football!

I will be amazed if we don't go down before May. If by some miracle we stay up this season without Johnson, next season will be horrific for us supporters and WE WILL GO DOWN. Then Johnson will be reapponited.

So...do you want Johnson reapointed now to stay in the championship....

or do you want to wait til summer 2011 for Johnson to be reappointed?

If you want to have a word with SL, then you carry on my friend.For what its worth,i wish GJ was still in charge.I dont think it will change anything,but as many people on here who have been wanting GJ's head for ages keep saying,everyone has an opinion.But what i will say,as soon as you get into the ground,support the boys!

I've only been a member on this forum for a day or so, and i've got to say...(please don't take this the wrong way) nobody seems to know much about football!

I will be amazed if we don't go down before May. If by some miracle we stay up this season without Johnson, next season will be horrific for us supporters and WE WILL GO DOWN. Then Johnson will be reapponited.

Are you championing this theory? tumbleweed.gif

How many more times, Gary said at press conference that he wanted to move onto a new challenge or are you calling him a liar?

Are you Gas?????? SL let him go, and Gary agreed he had gone as far as he could..

Is it your bedtime yet?

Are you on school holidays now for Easter?

I just cant be bothered to reply to this guff.

How many more times, Gary said at press conference that he wanted to move onto a new challenge or are you calling him a liar?

That's just cliche rhetoric from the manual on 'what to say when you've just been SACKED'.

And 'left the club by mutual consent' = sacked with a tidy pay off.

He has just said on Radio Bristol he's glad to be out of it and it's time for a change. If we had seen out the season with him and his record for ending seasons, 1 win in last 12 games for the last two seasons, we would of gone down.

I don't think we will go down this or next season and I don't think GJ will ever be back, try and get used to it and enjoy he new era.

That's just cliche rhetoric from the manual on 'what to say when you've just been SACKED'.

And 'left the club by mutual consent' = sacked with a tidy pay off.

Are you related to Sarah B by any chance. she was a nut job obsessive n all...........:bored: :bored:

Funny, on Tuesday there was very little stick flying around for GJ (at least in my part of the stand). The only negativity was towards one player.

Always was a fan of GJ, always will be. In SL I trust though.

The players - the jury's out.

It's time to pull together now though, despite what I think of some of the players or certain 'fans'. Maybe's some have got more to prove about the love of the Club than others.

A round of applause after bouncing would be good. Then back SL and the Club 110%.

Why hasn't Campbell-Ryce had his contract torn up for violent conduct?

Why should the likes of Clarkson, McCallister and Sproule get away with their appalling attitude and behaviour towards the manager infront of the entire dressing room?

And why is Carey still wearing the captains armband?

As a lifelong City fan and season ticket holder, I am NOT content to ignore all this and carry on as normal.

A great injustice has befallen Gary Johnson, and I will be outisde the directors entrance from 2:30pm on saturday with a banner to try & get Johnson reappointed, or at least peacefully confront Landsdown for some answers.

I don't care if i'm on my own, or if people tell me to F off, I am a true supporter of this club, and I would never forgive myself if I just ignored it and went to the pub as usual. This is the least we owe Johnson for 5 years of progress.

Everybody is welcome to join me from 2:30pm outside the directors entrance.

Admire your support of Johnson, but this is not the right route to take mate, what's done is done and we must move on, I kinda felt the same when it happened, but after some time to think It sank in that SL had to make the tough decision wether you agree with it or not, thats what hes there for and why hes so trusted and respected by the fans. he will only act in the very best interests of the club, aye yes.

It all still feels weird to me though, I'll miss that guy loads.

Admire your support of Johnson, but this is not the right route to take mate, what's done is done and we must move on, I kinda felt the same when it happened, but after some time to think It sank in that SL had to make the tough decision wether you agree with it or not, thats what hes there for and why hes so trusted and respected by the fans. he will only act in the very best interests of the club, aye yes.

It all still feels weird to me though, I'll miss that guy loads.

Admire you for that, i know it hit you harder than most , and i apologise for bawling you out about it ,. we all miss the good times but imo and its only my opinion was time to let go .

Archived