IGNORED

Ziderheads

Henry

laugh.gif - and they thought this place was in melt down!

It's because of the melt down / bitching on here everyone whos been banned has gone over there to moan about this place and how it's run which i'm peed off with, banter is one thing but on ALL FORUMS things are getting quite spiteful.

Back up now, but remember it was set up as an alternative to OTIB, so we would all be grateful if petty name calling from back and forth of both sites did not happen

only mods and admin can read it at the moment.

Fair enough CH, hope you put it back online soon fingerscrossed.gif

I dunno yet, most on there are fine it's just one or two who can't leave things alone and for their own good (not mine) it's shut (for now) as a certain poster could well have been looking at legal action for some posts, the person it's aimed at was getting peed off with it, i could leave it and think sod you get sued but i'm just trying to protect

both parties, people can't see this when us mods/admin do moderate posts.

I dunno yet, most on there are fine it's just one or two who can't leave things alone and for their own good (not mine) it's shut (for now) as a certain poster could well have been looking at legal action for some posts, the person it's aimed at was getting peed off with it, i could leave it and think sod you get sued but i'm just trying to protect

Oh that's a shame I love Ziderheads, it's a quality forum, unpretenious and a real good laugh, hope it's up and running soon.

Yeah understandable, very good forum though and such a good laugh

Yeah understandable, very good forum though and such a good laugh

thank you.

if it could get back to that, what it does best then fine i'll think about it but i'm not using the site as a soap box for spite and bitching because they can't get on with the way this place is run (piggy in the middle here) it's two very different places and if there is a poster problem i'd rather they sent emails or pm's on the site they moan about, moan about otib deal with it here.

I really don't know why you mods/admins bother really. It seems a lot of hassle for no benefit. Like a playground squabble no-one will "win" and people will beocme ever more abusive trying to out-point one another. You do a great job that I'm sure the majority appreciate but which personally I wouldn't do except in exchange for a good wad of wonga.

• Admin

When the subbers site started off, it was an alternative to OTIB, it had the 'adult' element, a viz like humour and some good banter, sadly it has degenerated into a shadow of it's former self. Shame, as the two forums should offer different things, whilst being able to run alongside each other.

There have been a couple of threads lately on OTIB, that have been like flashbacks to the days of decent debate about the team and club, sadly they are nearly always drowned out in the avalanche of posts that add very little to debate.

Perhaps the only way to improve things is to take a hard line and enforce some rules that apply to other forums, I've always been against this, but if posters cannot just think about the content of their post, perhaps reduce quantity and increase quality, before hitting the post button, then maybe we have no option.

I really don't know why you mods/admins bother really. It seems a lot of hassle for no benefit. Like a playground squabble no-one will "win" and people will beocme ever more abusive trying to out-point one another. You do a great job that I'm sure the majority appreciate but which personally I wouldn't do except in exchange for a good wad of wonga.

Cheers.

It's not easy at times i must admit, you can never keep everyone happy thats for sure but when legal action

gets spoken about some need to step back and think what they do on these sites.

The report button hit by posters trying to score points is being abused, i got 63 pm's all reports this week alone,

on this site people need to agree to disagree sometimes and all this spite is not healthy for anyone, a report,

abuse, he's a cock errrrrr bored.gif .

Cheers.

It's not easy at times i must admit, you can never keep everyone happy thats for sure but when legal action

gets spoken about some need to step back and think what they do on these sites.

The report button hit by posters trying to score points is being abused, i got 63 pm's all reports this week alone,

on this site people need to agree to disagree sometimes and all this spite is not healthy for anyone, a report,

abuse, he's a cock errrrrr bored.gif .

Surely the report button is for extreme things only.

Who are all these people who press it so readily?

I've never once felt the need to use it myself.

Surely the report button is for extreme things only.

Who are all these people who press it so readily?

I've never once felt the need to use it myself.

I had 8 in the time I was at the pub last night. The last just actually picking up on a post I made with the report of 'He's a ****'

Suffice to say sooner or later the likes of CH & Myself will give up and there will be no forums for City fans. It's the minority ruining it for the majority.

Its the same as this one..............but with swearingfish.gif

The hand bags at dawn is at the moment

However there is a wider range of age groups on this site thats why the moderation is tighter but on zh you have to sign up to read and if you look at the online members of this site there are more guests reading than signed in members so you need to take in to account just who they are age wise, zh you have to agree to the terms of the site on sign up which more or less tells you it is of an adult feel.

I had 8 in the time I was at the pub last night. The last just actually picking up on a post I made with the report of 'He's a ****'

Suffice to say sooner or later the likes of CH & Myself will give up and there will be no forums for City fans. It's the minority ruining it for the majority.

Perhaps a mandatory "week off" ( with very brief explanation) for excessive irritating and unnecessary use of the report button would help to stay their outraged fingers?dunno.gif

Personally, i think there are some very good posters over on Ziderheads, with great knowledge and love for the club.

When i first joined i honestly thought i was dealing with a load of crazed and caged maniacs, 95% with tourettes, but admit i was wrong, a hell of a lot of posters can debate to a very high standard, included in that are the modertors who always like to give it their best shot!!

Hopefully, it will be allowed to show its face again.

Do people have to explain why they "report" a post ? Or is it just clicking a button ?

You usually have to put why you are reporting, but only a few words if that.

Personally, i think there are some very good posters over on Ziderheads, with great knowledge and love for the club.

When i first joined i honestly thought i was dealing with a load of crazed and caged maniacs, 95% with tourettes, but admit i was wrong, a hell of a lot of posters can debate to a very high standard, included in that are the modertors who always like to give it their best shot!!

Hopefully, it will be allowed to show its face again.

Agree mate.

Why don't they just ban whoever's stirring this crap up? I know that goes against the ZH ethos but one or two posters, and I can think who they might be, shouldn't ruin it for everyone else.

That is all.

Archived