IGNORED

Ziderheads

Henry

Excellent post mate, from Ziderheads finest!

Funny that all of us feel so deep about the forum.

Bout time it is up and running now mucker!!!!

Holy carp Arn, you just made me blush!!(edit - I didn't know you were prone to Bull-carp Arn!!)

The only upside of Zh being down though, is that I've actually managed to do some work this week.....or is that a downside???

Perhaps someone with a higher post count and that has PM priveleges on here could PM Sean???

Holy carp Arn, you just made me blush!!(edit - I didn't know you were prone to Bull-carp Arn!!)

The only upside of Zh being down though, is that I've actually managed to do some work this week.....or is that a downside???

Perhaps someone with a higher post count and that has PM priveleges on here could PM Sean???

Get a room ffs! :winner_third_h4h:

Im a regular on ziderheads like eastonboy and arn and its a good laugh over there. i only came on otib because i discovered its been made offline.

having learnt its to do with people moaning about otib or getting banned on here and coming to our forum i can understand, theres always something being said. but never mind, lets just hope it goes back up soon.

like eastonboy said, the only upside is that more work has been done as ziderheads isnt open. good i supose.

anyways good piss up to peterboro saturday chaps. eastonboy, arn, you twos going or what?

Im a regular on ziderheads like eastonboy and arn and its a good laugh over there. i only came on otib because i discovered its been made offline.

having learnt its to do with people moaning about otib or getting banned on here and coming to our forum i can understand, theres always something being said. but never mind, lets just hope it goes back up soon.

like eastonboy said, the only upside is that more work has been done as ziderheads isnt open. good i supose.

anyways good piss up to peterboro saturday chaps. eastonboy, arn, you twos going or what?

Not with my record of attending away games mucker!!!(3 league wins maximum in 30+ years of watching the Reds!!) I think Keith will be contacting me shortly to max me a monetary offer to stay at home!!

Also, missing out on Bawnos excellent boxing previews especially with The Haye fight coming up VERY soon.

(There you go Riaz me old mucker - another love-in!!)

Come on Sean.

If only to get these ZH interlopers off this board so they can continue their love in somewhere else.... closedeyes.gif

Well done Thatch, thats the ZH spirit!!!

Come on Sean, I've got some great topics I want to post on ZH...

ZH Craposs-Which is smarter a snail or a gashead?

- Which is better Stone Island or Burberry(Red Shirt Mush will understand)

Help Forum - How many times a day is it healthy to "touvh" yourself?

And really Sean, have you EVEN considered the effects of this closedown is having on the elderly??

I mean when you closed the doors on ZH and turned out the lights, did anyone check to see if Ungle Rog was still in there??? He's probably very scared and smelling quite a lot like wee at the moment.

Be warned Sean, i have the number of Age Concern close to hand....don't make me do it......

From Ziderheads finest what though , Arn?

Seen him described lots of different ways, finest wa... wait, steady on. See, one most learn to modify one's posting depending on the forum one is visiting at the time. :innocent06:

Got to get back on soon, how the bloody hell are me and tin going to know what horses to back at Aintree and what about Gobber's sig pictures, I might've missed one?

Still can't spell then, EB. No " v " in touch, unless of course you're actually Caeser

Seen him described lots of different ways, finest wa... wait, steady on. See, one most learn to modify one's posting depending on the forum one is visiting at the time. :innocent06:

Still can't spell then, EB. No " v " in touch, unless of course you're actually Caeser

With you on that Kev.

Yes I know there is no v in touch(damned these sausage fingers), but my bloody computer froze on me when I was trying to edit my many spelling mistakes and I had to close it down. When I turned it back on ZH's 2nd finest :rofl2br: , had already replied in this thread, thus removing my option to edit my post.

I mean when you closed the doors on ZH and turned out the lights, did anyone check to see if Ungle Rog was still in there??? He's probably very scared and smelling quite a lot like wee at the moment.

He must be lonely as an 'uncle Rog' was txting 20pence after the game on Tuesday...

Seen him described lots of different ways, finest wa... wait, steady on. See, one most(IT'S MUST, Kev, MUST - SEE ONLY CRITICISE MY SPELLING ONCE YOU HAVE CHECKED YOUR OWN!!!) learn to modify one's posting depending on the forum one is visiting at the time. :innocent06:

See EB, I can't spell either. It's must not most, D'oh!! Not " most" , must, unless of course you're actually a Gas-head.

Anyway what did I do with that copy of Razzle....I mean Racing Post

Anyway, my spelling is worse than that Kev, I didn't mean to type touch, I meant to type w@nk.

Anyway, my spelling is worse than that Kev, I didn't mean to type touch, I meant to type w@nk.

I'm just a thick pedant, EB, who never reads over his own posts but enjoys it when everyone picks apart each other's

I like the idea of the snail/ gas head topic, EB.

I was going to do a " Who's the hottest athlete " topic, you know, pictures and everything. ( Victoria Pendleton would probably win though )

I'm just a thick pedant, EB, who never reads over his own posts but enjoys it when everyone picks apart each other's

I like the idea of the snail/ gas head topic, EB.

I was going to do a " Who's the hottest athlete " topic, you know, pictures and everything. ( Victoria Pendleton would probably win though )

I know mate. I was going to post a humble apology, but when I spotted that, I couldn't resist.

Victoria Pendleton......(dribbles insanely from mouth)....

What about that Yank Skier from the Winter Olympics??

That could be a classic to go along with:-

"Which music videos do you watch with the sound muted?"(by KMH)

Or the simplistic " Vampire or Werewolf"(hilarious by Neo - I think)

I know mate. I was going to post a humble apology, but when I spotted that, I couldn't resist.

Victoria Pendleton......(dribbles insanely from mouth)....

What about that Yank Skier from the Winter Olympics??

That could be a classic to go along with:-

"Which music videos do you watch with the sound muted?"(by KMH)

Or the simplistic " Vampire or Werewolf"(hilarious by Neo - I think)

What yank skier, pictures mate, please?

Got to get back on soon, how the bloody hell are me and tin going to know what horses to back at Aintree and what about Gobber's sig pictures, I might've missed one?

Had another big winner today Kev. Viking Blonde in the 4.35 at Chepstow romped home at 4/1. Twiston-Davies is a ******* God!

:dancing6:

PS - BRING BACK ZIDERHEADS ASAP PLEASE!!!

EB do you and Arn want to get a room? Your making me feel sick here you odd ***** bruce_h4h.gif

Jealous? I cant help being a good shag can i!!!!pacifier.gif

ANNOUNCEMENT

If all goes to plan Ziderheads will be up and running in the very near futureyes.gif ............at latest Sundayno.gif

Jealous of a couple of wrung uns no way nono.gif

Good news at last, though hopefully sooner rather than later

Archived