IGNORED

Official Managerial Announcment - Millen Given 4 More Games

Dynamite Red

4 more games? There's only 6 left, may as well keep him in charge for the rest of the season.

Yes I must admit that is exactly my thoughts???? Very strange to give exactly four games then a new manager WILL be announced? Doesnt make a lot of sense? Why not just tell Millie and Walshy they have it until the end of the season (another 8 days) and then an announcement will be made? Cannot really see the sense that "if" SL is going to bring somebody in from the outside what they are really going to learn home to Derby and away at Blackpool??? Very strange indeed, but, fair shout to Millie - as long as he leaves that clipboard alone, keep up the good work but I would still prefer somebody a little more experienced with Millie and Walshy staying in support roles.

no piont rushing the choice of new manager, city now safe,some players her on loan, other players with longer contracts, in the summer new guy can look at the squad and go from there,

new man in the summer, start afresh, hopefully with funds to rebuild the side,

might be good if we could get akinde and wilson and artus some experience once defo safe,

well done today.........

Archived