IGNORED

Millen Stays In Charge Till End Of Season. (official Sms)

bcfcmike

Calm down people, this was always likely whether the new manager is to be appointed in a few hours or a month.

It's also worth bearing in mind that the Coppell thing is currently just a rumour, one that seems to be gaining momentum but that can well be just down to the press publishing what they've read on here and other forums and then everybody feeding off it again.

It's noticeable that the tiny handful of people on here who get these things right consistently have not commented on it.

And the club who haven't confirmed anything , and I wouldn't expect them to, haven't denied it either. If the tv, radio and all are reporting us signing a Manager that we have no intention of signing wouldn't the club come out and say it is all rubbish. Especially as it is being seen by the fans as great news.

If it isn't true there will be a huge backlash of bad feeling, unwarranted as the club have done nothing, but likely to happen all the same. I'm sure they wouldn't risk that happening.

Worried... unsure.gif

No need to be. It was always the plan that Millen would remain in charge untill the end of the season, even if a new man was announced. Now any new manger or DoF can watch City's last two games from a distance if he wants to.

It was said that Coppell thought Millen is doing a good job and theres no need to change anything with only two games to go.

Calm down people, this was always likely whether the new manager is to be appointed in a few hours or a month.

It's also worth bearing in mind that the Coppell thing is currently just a rumour, one that seems to be gaining momentum but that can well be just down to the press publishing what they've read on here and other forums and then everybody feeding off it again.

It's noticeable that the tiny handful of people on here who get these things right consistently have not commented on it.

Would the Post risk making idiots of themselves for a cheap headline ?

No need to be. It was always the plan that Millen would remain in charge untill the end of the season, even if a new man was announced. Now any new manger or DoF can watch City's last two games from a distance if he wants to.

It was said that Coppell thought Millen is doing a good job and theres no need to change anything with only two games to go.

Cheers Robbored. Let's hope you're right. :fingerscrossed:

Definately 100% at a wedding in wales this weekend so couldn't have flown anywhere to get stranded

Perhaps Coppell is out of the country and cannot get back?

Or Maybe the Eurostar and Ferries are fully booked and McLaren cannot get over from Holland following his team winning the Dutch league last night?

Why would a new manger not want to take charge of the last 2 games as people have suggested is what i cant understand, if that was me id want to get hands on straight away.

And id want the great reception of being paraded at the last home game of the season and perhaps influence another 1000 or so in season ticket sales.

Very strange decision, theres finding the right man for the job and theres taking a hell of along time to do it, makes us look a bit amateruish in my opinion

Archived