IGNORED

Cardiff Or Pool?

Whites

I thought this would be a tough choice. After all, Blackpool are managed by Hollowhead and it is (after Preston) the easiest away game for me to get to.

However, all of that PALES INTO INSIGNIFICANCE!

C'mon you Tangerines!!

Blackpool hasn't been the same since their old manager left anyway. "Simon Grayson's Tangerine Army" is surely the GAYEST football chant of all time! :rofl2br:

Forgot, there is ONE other reason :englandsmile4wf: :englandsmile4wf: :englandsmile4wf: :englandsmile4wf: :englandsmile4wf: :englandsmile4wf:

I suppose you can look at it in two ways, who do we wish well or who do we want to play next year.

At the end of the day, I'm going for the English team managed by a Bristolian, all be it one who used to be a right K**b.

Cardiff shouldn't even be in the English league. :englandsmile4wf:

Has to be Blackpool. Would love to see Chopra crying at Wembley.

Did my head in last night arguing with the ref all of the time and got away with murder - nasty little s**t!

could not agree more,then after losing at wembley the maylasian backer tells them to f off and baardiff go down the plug hole result !!!

BLACKPOOL anyday Holloway has done a great job with them on a tight budget a ground that has been little short of a building site to beat Forest 4 times this season is a great achievement they deserve to go up ,Cardiff City have had alsorts of deadlines extended and done a Portsmouth in living beyond their means as well as falling back on the Welsh F A to overturn decisions that have gone against them ... Palace as rivals couldn't care less Cardiff City that is old style pure bloody loathing for any CITY fan who has had to suffer their fans and ground over many years.

BLACKPOOL anyday Holloway has done a great job with them on a tight budget a ground that has been little short of a building site to beat Forest 4 times this season is a great achievement they deserve to go up ,Cardiff City have had alsorts of deadlines extended and done a Portsmouth in living beyond their means as well as falling back on the Welsh F A to overturn decisions that have gone against them

My views exactly.

The only thing I like about Cardiff is their manager Dave Jones.

Imagine Holloway in the PL.......

Blackpool

Cardiff need to go bust.

Blackpool won't score a point, and every week you'll get to see Holloway in tears.

Win win

Thinking about it, I'll get very passionate about this, I won't have watched a "neutral" game where I'll care so much in years. Cardiff MUST stay down.

Has to be Blackpool. Would love to see Chopra crying at Wembley.

Did my head in last night arguing with the ref all of the time and got away with murder - nasty little s**t!

Great point - One of the few players I have a genuine dislike for.

I think Blackpool to go up, they do after all play some entertaining football that would mean that Cardiff may go bust and it would be amusing to see some of the bigger prem clubs going to BR.

Would I like my left or right testicle removed with a brick?

Leftie, definately, because as others have said, 1 gashead vs 3-4million taffs - no contest.

Blackpool to go up-

For - English, Stanley Matthews and Mortensen 1953(?) FA cup final, decent fans, English.

Against - Hollowhead

For - Hollowhead crying every week.

Against - Holloway talking about chicken coups on MoTD and making Bristolians look like country bumpkins.

Cardiff to go up-

For - Dave Jones, decentish bloke, easier points off Blackpool next year(4pts vs 0 pts), no bubble trip

Against - 3-4 million taffs, stay in the CCC = administration and bye bye investors(possibly), nasty fans, plastic ground, bubble trip, financial cheating to gain an unfair advantage, WELSH, media fawning over Crapdiff, Welsh, no chance of revenge for 9-0 in the league matches(and completely outplaying us)

Blackpool for me.

Eventhough I don't like Holloway due to his Rovers history I do respect him as a Manager.

He did a terrific job at Plymouth and is doing an incredible job at Blackpool and his press conferences would lighten up MOTD from the boring same old same old prem Managers.

He is character which the Prem needs.

I can't see Blackpool staying in the Prem for more than one season.

Also I hate Cardiff with a passion and won't want them to receive parachute payments. Blackpool would at least put that money to good use.

So Blackpool for me I would prefer their fans to taste it rather than Cardiff too.

Archived