IGNORED

Cardiff Or Pool?

Whites

Basically, pick a b0ll0ck to be smashed.

I can't stand Holloway, really, i can't.

But that said, the fact that Cardiff should now be bust, yet for some unknown reason were left off time and time again, but instead are on the verge of the Premier League, grates me immensely.

Can't believe i'm saying it but, COME ON BLACKPOOL!

Skeletor's Pool for me but for different reasons than most of you...

I just think that Cardiff in the prem will detract from our club...

Not just the young floating supporters from the Glos borderlands who will now go there to see Prem footy but also in our scouting for young promising kids.....more likely to go to a prem club set up than Championship

Deep down tho I dont give a monkeys t1t - they are both gonna be whipping boys

Would prefer it if Cardiff went up as I can see us getting more points against the Tangerines next season than the Bluebirds.

IF Cardiff don't go up, then they're pressed for money & will HAVE to sell players to survive. Thus their reserves get to play us next time. Unless the tax man get's 'em first!

This is certainly the worst case scenario for me disapointed2se.gif

Blackpool get my vote, I hate everything about Cardiff, defeat could push them over the edge fingerscrossed.gif

So it's the morning after, I've woken up and it appears it wasn't just a nightmare....

...Oh well, got to be Hollowhead for the prem then.

Leicester were the only club I wanted up, but as much as I (obviously) can't stand the Saghead enemy that is Blackpool's manager I have to say that Cardiff v Forest would have been even worse!

OK, Here goes....

...(deep breath)...

C'MON HOLLOWAY!

:bored:

Skeletor's Pool for me but for different reasons than most of you...

I just think that Cardiff in the prem will detract from our club...

Not just the young floating supporters from the Glos borderlands who will now go there to see Prem footy but also in our scouting for young promising kids.....more likely to go to a prem club set up than Championship

Deep down tho I dont give a monkeys t1t - they are both gonna be whipping boys

Too true, I already know of a few Bristolian kids who have chosen Cardiff's academy over our one, due to their far superior record of developing youth talent. If those sheepshaggers get in the Prem it will be another nail in the coffin of our clubs youth system.

Blackpool please. Shame about the pillock in charge (what a job he's done by the way!) but at least they're ENGLISH.

The ENGLISH CCL2

The ENGLISH CCL1

The ENGLISH CCC

The ENGLISH Premier League

could do without the Welsh teams thank you very much.

Cardiff

I may be a City fan but I am a Welsh city fan, plus it'll annoy a LOT of people who have no valid grounds for complaint.

Cymru Am Byth!!

Sorry, but that's simply rubbish.

Every club in the Championship, (especially Palace) has good cause for complaint in the way that Cardiff have been allowed to repeatedly flout and ignore the rules.

They should have been wound up well before now, they don't pay their bills (they even withheld passing on the gate receipts from a Wales game until they were threatened with court!) and their own pet FA changes overrules their disciplinary charges on a wim.

Blackpool may have Holloway but unlike those cheats over the bridge they have paid their bills and played fair.

League of Wales is the best place for Cardiff.

Has to be Blackpool.

I don't like Holloway, but if he wasn't there, I'd really really be rooting for them, as it is I can only mildly support them.

Cardif have effectively cheated their way by not paying their bills,. I couldn't believe the Dave Jones commenting about poor old Cardif and what they've had to put up with this season, ffs, their striker cost £4million QUID and yet they still refuse to pay their tax bills.

From a different angle, I'm fed up of sitting in that temporary stand at Bloomfield Rd, so if Blackpool made it to the Premier, at least they'd then have the money to finish off their ground (and touch up all the rust on the remaining parts !!)

Apparently, getting to the Premier is worth approx. £100million, so providing Blackpool don't spend it all, that could set them up for years to come. Plus there's the romance of the Old School football team making it into the big league again, it's like Accrington Stanley coming back into the league but on a bigger scale.

I'm opting for Blackpool, just. Just for the fact their English against a Weslh side, only 1 choice really even if holloway is the manager there. Was so hoping Leicester made it to the final been a much easier choice who i'd have wanted to win them.

The question for me is, do I want one massive **** in the prem, or a team of ***** in the prem. So it has to be Blackpool. As much as it pains me to say it with Holloway there. Any other year I would've been rooting for Blackpool throughout with them being the underdogs and all, but obviously that's not been the case this year. However it can't be the Welsh, anyone but Cardiff. I'll be supporting the tangerines.

Can't stand the thought of Baadiff or Hollowhead in the Prem

Just wonder if Cardiff going up will tempt some of our "floaters" to pop over and watch Cardiff v Villa or someone rather than City v Doncaster - I know to most of us that could never happen - but it does

I guess Blackpool but not sure deep down I think the best thing is Cardiff win it, go bust 1 week in the new season, Prem runs on 19 Teams and Hollowhead stays down in our Division

I myself despise holloway but hate Cardiff with a passion beyond belief.

One simple question: who would YOU prefer to see in prem: City hating ex-gashead Holloway or A tiny welsh club from Wales???

Blackpool! Hate Holloway, But thought blackpool fans were excelent and a creditto there team up there place. Frienly, fun and drunk.

Hate C*****f so much i even went to the liecester gam yestrday and took my flag to show the cardiff how far id go.

Archived