IGNORED

Bradley Orr Off? Bbc Rumours

GrahamC

• Admin

Have to agree with most, despite being reasonabally consistent at this level its one of those areas that could do with a new quality addition. RB and LB is a position where the market values aren't over inflated, and £500,000 for a player who could walk for free next year (and had issues with contracts in the past!!) is a very good deal. Ribs could easily adapt to right back, and going on his few appearances last season his attacking runs, stamina and awarness is ideal. Can't lose an this deal, cash in Coppell.

Really, of course, another spin is that Gary Johnson was the one with the issues. Orr didn't sign the contract extension offered, whilst he weighed up his options - why does anyone have an issue with this? - He then took the decision to sign, during which time, there was never any indication from the player that he wouldn't play and honour his exisiting contract. It was GJ's decision not to play him during that period, a period which many on here agreed, his absence worsened the team, not strengthend it.

Really, of course, another spin is that Gary Johnson was the one with the issues. Orr didn't sign the contract extension offered, whilst he weighed up his options - why does anyone have an issue with this? - He then took the decision to sign, during which time, there was never any indication from the player that he wouldn't play and honour his exisiting contract. It was GJ's decision not to play him during that period, a period which many on here agreed, his absence worsened the team, not strengthend it.

SC has made it clear he only wants players who are 100% committed to the club. As long as Brad doesn't sign and his agent is touting him around he will conclude he isn't I imagine. I wouldn't be at all surprised if he did exactly what Gary did.

Seem to recall the NOTW having a back page splash that De Canio was on his way to Man Utd from West Ham a few years ago. Total rubbish of course, hopefully this story is of a similar standard and will end up in the bin.

may well be rubbish. but if it is it is surely rubbish coming from orrs agent!! he has a year left and has been offered a deal by city (as stated by the club in the evil post), no doubt his agent is trying to get more from city or get his player (and ultimately himself of course) more from a different club. somethings got to give, i just hope it doesnt drag on for long.

orr is a good player, rock solid for me. be it QPR or not im sure there would be other championship clubs willing to take him on - ribs looked good, but can he defend like orr?? probably in time, but it would be a gamble to pitch him straight in week in week out.

tim viec nhanh tai www.vieclamtuyendung.vn voi 5000+ viec lam luong cao, hap dan.

"Tim viec nhanh tai www.vieclamtuyendung.vn voi 5000+ viec lam luong cao, hap dan. Tim viec lam phu hop cho tung ung vien.

Trang viec lam tuyen dung online hang dau ho tro gui ho so cho NTD ngay sau 1 gio dang tuyen.

Dung bo lo co hoi tim viec nhanh tai www.vieclamtuyendung.vn voi 5000+ viec lam luong cao, hap dan."

A very neat summary of mast of the transfer talk at this time of year. I think we could all learn some lessons from this.

Bradley certainly showed himself to be a better full back than a midfield player thats for sure. The only game I have had real doubts about him was Watford away where I thought he should have paid to come in he spent so much time ball watching.

He is generally reliable but has odd games where he seems to lose interest or focus, he continues rows with opponents, his own team mates, and the bench, for far longer than necessary and it happens quite often.

27 it could be argued is the top of the hill and he may start to decline down the other side soon. For those concerned about selling him to Colin, remember all the fuss about him "stealing" Carle from us and how we have laughed since. Wouldn't it be good to sell him another "bargain" who has seen his best days?

But if he *is* having a contract dispute again doesn't that suggest that it wasn't Gary Johnson with the issues? Coppell has already said he only wants players who are 100% committed to BCFC, so who's to say he wouldn't take the same course of action.

I'm sure this is just a story made up by a journalist, using contract dispute stuff to add credibility, but I can see a certain logic in selling him. Nice as it would be I'm not sure we'll be making a full-on push for promotion for another season or two, and it could be beneficial for Riberio to have a season or two making the position his own so he's ready for that.

Archived