IGNORED

Who Is This?

Arthur

I've not seen him before. Doesn't look like anyone in the squad.

When training began it was said that 20 were there and five missing. that takes squad numbers up to 25. McCombe was 5 and "the fans" are 12. Taking it to 27. This guy is wearing 28. He must be new.

I've not seen him before. Doesn't look like anyone in the squad.

When training began it was said that 20 were there and five missing. that takes squad numbers up to 25. McCombe was 5 and "the fans" are 12. Taking it to 27. This guy is wearing 28. He must be new.

Being number 28 do not mean there is 28 in the squad, we don't have a number 13 for starters!

No.

Its Styvar, or Joe Edwards with his hair died.

Looks nothing like Styvar and already posted a picture of Edwards from the same session in completely different socks/boots/hair etc. So not him either

Being number 28 do not mean there is 28 in the squad, we don't have a number 13 for starters!

If you look at some of the training pictures Henderson is wearing 13.

It says at the top of the photo's "Note: The numbers shown on the trainingwear are not squad numbers".

I know, I'm just counting though. The amount of players in the squad. 20 were training, five were injured. There was no number 5 because McCombe had that trainingwear and left. No one is using number 12 either though. Adding up to 27 the number which the newboy took because it's the next available. The next available number after 27 is 28 which any new guy would need to wear.

i think everyone needs to know about the simple fact that he is wearing a shirt with the number 28 on means absoutley nothing to solve or attempt to guess who ever the person may be.

It says so on the top of the training gallery page.

I'v changed my mind about Styvar btw, Probs just some trialist

Archived