IGNORED

Who Is This?

Arthur

As soon as it was said that he was Irish i had a look on the Cork City site.

Coppell seems to like their strikers having signed Kevin Doyle, Shane Long & Dave Mooney from them in the past, just looks like this one could coming via Barnet.

As soon as it was said that he was Irish i had a look on the Cork City site.

Coppell seems to like their strikers having signed Kevin Doyle, Shane Long & Dave Mooney from them in the past, just looks like this one could coming via Barnet.

To be fair I really can't see him signing for us (Famous last words). Most of the Barnet fans around that have commented on other forums are really surprised as they don't see him being any better than League 2.

Of course if he does sign then I'm sure he will have are full support.

To be fair I really can't see him signing for us (Famous last words). Most of the Barnet fans around that have commented on other forums are really surprised as they don't see him being any better than League 2.

Of course if he does sign them I'm sure he will have are full support.

Most Brentford fans thought the same thing when Coppell signed Stephen Hunt.

True, just because they are uninspiring doesn't mean there not good players. Barnet fans have seen him play a fair bit though.

Key difference is that Stephen Hunt was 19 at the time. It's much less common for players in their late twenties to be capable of improving to meet a two level jump in quality than it is for youngsters.

I suspect he's either on trial or just training with us as a favour until his future's sorted out to be honest.

Key difference is that Stephen Hunt was 19 at the time. It's much less common for players in their late twenties to be capable of improving to meet a two level jump in quality than it is for youngsters.

I suspect he's either on trial or just training with us as a favour until his future's sorted out to be honest.

I know what you mean, but I'm on about when Coppell Signed him for Reading from Brentford, he was about 25 then.

Brentford fans didn't think Hunt was anything special when they sold him.

Archived