IGNORED

Who Is This?

Arthur

Just bear in mind when searching for lookalikes that the guy is not that tall, he is stood next to 3 of our shortest players in JCR, ivan and Harts.... Personally I think it does look like Styvar but if not, its obviously a young trialist of which Sc has hinted there may be a few...

I spoke to joe edwards eariler about this he could not really say who it was (Fair enough really) so going on what he said its no one in our currant squad or ones coming back so its either a new signing(Close) or a trailist i am sure i have seen that face somewhere before tho ???

Also i did ask him about the Away Kit and is Said he as not even seen it yet so he could not tell me what is was

It's me. I've been signed on a 3 year contract at £7,000 p/w for an undisclosed fee rumoured to be around 139.99.

I can already release some information regarding this season. Maynard is joining Henry in America for 360 dollars and we're replacing him with Brian LAra after he recently impressed in that charity football match.

It's me. I've been signed on a 3 year contract at £7,000 p/w for an undisclosed fee rumoured to be around 139.99.

I can already release some information regarding this season. Maynard is joining Henry in America for 360 dollars and we're replacing him with Brian LAra after he recently impressed in that charity football match.

that's what we like. Solid inside information.

What position do you play and good luck for next season.

3 year contract at your age, club must be mad...

Archived