IGNORED

Who Is This?

Arthur

that's what we like. Solid inside information.

What position do you play and good luck for next season.

Mixture between Bas Savage and Goater. I'm not black though. Or particularly tall. But I fall over and eat like a goat.

Is that the Swedish guy Coppell was rumoured to interested in? What was his name again?

Joel Ekstrund - Found his name on this thread and had a look. Think it was on footy rumours first.

Do you think it's him?

you need glasses chum! One is a light haired caucasian and the other somewhat latin looking!

Of course, its amazing what a week in Magaluf will do though!

ha ha funny you should say that. Trouble is the training picture is not the best so hard to tell. Taxi for me then I guess. :laugh:

Ragnur siggerdsun? Big cb scored a cracking 70 yardish goal last season for I think Gothenburg.

70 yarder?.. wow.. he's on something or maybe they already play with bendy garage bought beach balls.

Did you see it go in?.. did it bounce off one of the stands and then ricochet in via a floodlight?

70 yarder?.. wow.. he's on something or maybe they already play with bendy garage bought beach balls.

Did you see it go in?.. did it bounce off one of the stands and then ricochet in via a floodlight?

nah hit kit man first then bobbled in of the hot dog vender.

I googles him when we were first linked and saw it on u tube. It might not of been 70 yards but certainly in own half. Sign him up say. Not only can the boy defend but just have to let him take the goal kicks and were as good as winning leauge.

nah hit kit man first then bobbled in of the hot dog vender.

I googles him when we were first linked and saw it on u tube. It might not of been 70 yards but certainly in own half. Sign him up say. Not only can the boy defend but just have to let him take the goal kicks and were as good as winning leauge.

Thanks for the clarification 1984. Sounds like a hot prospect. Please keep us posted.

Archived