IGNORED

Team For Today

tropicalsurfer

Team v Vallens: Gerks; Brad, Cisse, Tangs, Macca; Gav, Marv, LJ, Jamal; Clarky, O'Flynn.

Out: Lennox, Louis. 4-4-2 formation.

Is this confirmed or just your opinion mate?

If confirmed would make sense to me, Interesting to see what O'Flynn can do from the start

Is this confirmed or just your opinion mate?

If confirmed would make sense to me, Interesting to see what O'Flynn can do from the start

Agreed, Coppell will want to make a decision on him by next week, I'd expect, so as you say it makes sense to have a proper look at him.

Just got back from sweden, watched the first two games. O'flynn has the skill and the ideas, but i feel is just lacking match practice, however he has had a couple of good chances to score and put one straight to the gk and the other flying over the bar. If youre a trialist you need to take those chance to impress.

Joe Lennox didnt get a start in any of the games because he fell ill on the second day of the tour and has been confined to the Hotel since , dont think it is anything too serious .Bit of a shame for the young,un just after turning pro ,hope he gets his chance soon.

Joe Lennox didnt get a start in any of the games because he fell ill on the second day of the tour

Hope it isn't a repeat of last season, when more or less the whole squad went down with something after returning from Portugal.

BCAGFC

Archived