IGNORED

So Is This It?

BCFC Jordan

No.

The local residents have applied for 'village green status' on the land where the new stadium will be. Once that is rejected and PP is approved for sainsburys (hopefully) that is when we can start building... I think...:city:

Not sure if town green applications can stop develoments. I assume so, but even that spurious application must surely be given the boot soon.

Another biggy is the council meeting about the land transfer for the arena, which is tomorrow. Expect alot more opposistion than tonight, and a council backtrack.

If the sainsburys application goes through then its just the result of the Village Green application.

If anything, the Village Green application is more important as if it goes against us it really does put the whole scheme in jeopardy

If the Village Green application goes in our favour but Sainsburys is thrown out then the stadium could still go ahead....just means we *cough* Mr Lansdown has to find another 20 million

If the sainsburys application goes through then its just the result of the Village Green application.

If anything, the Village Green application is more important as if it goes against us it really does put the whole scheme in jeopardy

If the Village Green application goes in our favour but Sainsburys is thrown out then the stadium could still go ahead....just means we *cough* Mr Lansdown has to find another 20 million

We're screwed, Ray Davis and the Kinks have just re-relesed their album to fund support!!

I didn't realise the implications of building a new supermarket at AG - apparantly all our kids will die of diabetes, we'll all choke on noxious pollution, steel girders will fall off lorries on Winterstoke Road onto babies prams and there will be mass suicides in North Street. Scary stuff mind.

I didn't realise the implications of building a new supermarket at AG - apparantly all our kids will die of diabetes, we'll all choke on noxious pollution, steel girders will fall off lorries on Winterstoke Road onto babies prams and there will be mass suicides in North Street. Scary stuff mind.

Don't much care about any of the above happening as long as we get our stadium! :0)

Archived