IGNORED

So Is This It?

BCFC Jordan

Think he's one of the planning officers who are recommending the councillors approve the scheme, so 'skinny muppet' or not, he's definitely one of the good guys.

i fully understand that he's a good guy but just for once hopefull he was american.

he's doing well now tho. just handed over.

who made the shouting out comments?

This webcast technology is awful. I've had my laptop mic switched on for about 30 minutes and have been trying to get Cllr Rayner's attention as I want to comment, but he is ignoring me. Anybody got any ideas why it's not working?

Is anyone else just getting a green screen?

<br />This webcast technology is awful.  I've had my laptop mic switched on for about 30 minutes and have been trying to get Cllr Rayner's attention as I want to comment, but he is ignoring me.  Anybody got any ideas why it's not working?<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Im ashamed to admit i fell for that and i work in IT! Its been a very long day :(

It's crazy... there are some very articulate people in that room of a reasonable level of intelligence, but there is an apparent lack of common sense applied to some of their comments.

wtf, terrorism, talking about getting scanned into the shop like an airport or someone blowing it up.... it's only a Sainsbury's!!

Archived