IGNORED

Liam Rosenior On Trial - Brad Out? (merged)

westonred

"I know Liam believes there are some Premier League clubs looking at him and he needs to be playing games for fitness. We're looking for players so it's a mutually-beneficial arrangement."

Hmmm. Sounds far from certain that we'd get him, but if Premier League clubs want him why isn't he on trial with one?

Sounds like Basso in disguise

Bradley Orr has left City and is signing for QPR this weekend and Liam Rosenior is training with us with a view to signing....

Please don't ask for the source of this info as i cant give it out just trust me on this one, its genuine and didnt come from a man in a petrol station

100% GREAT ALL ROUND IF TRUE.

Lets get a proven goalscorer alongside Maynard, and we are ready to roll.

"I know Liam believes there are some Premier League clubs looking at him and he needs to be playing games for fitness. We're looking for players so it's a mutually-beneficial arrangement."

Hmmm. Sounds far from certain that we'd get him, but if Premier League clubs want him why isn't he on trial with one?

hmm i thought he had signed on properly, not as excited now!

Good signing if it happens, although from reading the full article on the OS, it doesn't sound like there is much probability of him actually signing long term for us.

He needs fitness and is seeing a preiership club, whilst we barely have enough fit players to field a team! (slight exaggeration!)

Also interesting to see that Orr is still in the squad for saturday, which would seem strange if a deal was already done to go to QPR or any other team.

We shall see....

Hmm I was under the impression Liam would never return to AG... we shall see though.

It's got to be 6 or 7 years ago now though, lots of water under the bridge as they say. Anyway I don't feel so bad now Everton have done much the same thing with Gosling!

I'd be desperately disappointed if Orr leaves. One of my favourite players of recent years both for his playing qualities and his attitude.

I'm also aware that we are in danger of getting into a very bad place if Orr leaves before Rosenior signs. Would we have any fit right backs available?

<br />I'd be desperately disappointed if Orr leaves.  One of my favourite players of recent years both for his <b><u>playing qualities</u></b> and his attitude.<br /><br />I'm also aware that we are in danger of getting into a very bad place if Orr leaves before Rosenior signs.  Would we have any fit right backs available?

skuse would do a job there for the short term untill we got someone more permanent

100% GREAT ALL ROUND IF TRUE.

Lets get a proven goalscorer alongside Maynard, and we are ready to roll.

Ahem, Ahem......................centre halves anyone?.

Also, I can't see Orr has just up and left, he is under contract with us so a fee must have been arranged if this is true.

BCAGFC

Archived