IGNORED

Liam Rosenior On Trial - Brad Out? (merged)

westonred

Hope Bradders isn't going, I'd be sad to see the back of him. Surprised by this sudden Rosenior love-in, only a week or so ago he was being slagged off on a certain thread on here! He's a decent full-back but he's overrated imo, looks like he's looking for Prem footie as well.

Orr to qpr all done

He'll look bloody awful in blue.nono.gif

We'll be able to judge how good he really is when we're up against QPR.

I reckon one or two of our flying wingers will give him a torrid time.

Sorry to see our longest serving player go though.

• Admin

Over the moomin with this if it all comes off and we sign him. Been saying for ages we lack decent attacking fullbacks.

If LR signs that is one good deal for us. We swap Orr for Rosenior & even get paid to do it!

Orr to qpr all done

Don't like this, leaving us with absolutely no proper RB (forget Ribiero, he's always injured) in the club even though I know Skuse & Elliot can play there.

We need players in..........................and not the likes of Tom Williams.

BCAGFC

This does not surprise me one little bit, It also wont surprise me if Shorey name comes up either. Rosenior - Cisse- ? - Shorey. Aint like they dont know each other,

Also wont need Games together to gel before season starts.

Mixed feeling on this one, it could be a great deal for the club as LR hasn't undoubted ability and assuming SC wants to play a more attractive brand of football from front to back then a more naturally attacking full back would be a step in the right direction however Brad has been a very steady player over the last few seasons, its no accident he's appeared in the PFA team of the season before and I for one would be a little sad to see him move on.

I wish him luck in the future and just hope that Colin plays him in centre mid, as he was without question a dreadful centre midfield player when he first joined us.

Magicdaps

Happy enough to go with mrdc on this one, I too have been one of Orr's biggest fans, what he lacked in end product and quality going forward, he more than accounted for in his commitment to the club both on and off the field. top bloke!

Unsuprised to hear the Liam is back with us (for now at least) interesting to see how that one shapes out as I have always rated him as a quality "modern day" full back

Just read this on a QPR forum....

Yes. This rumour has been doing the rounds (away from these Boards) a while so not getting too excited. But I hear good things about him (on the pitch anyway). I don't remember him from there I must admit. Those that know him better than I tell me he likes to press up and is often found delivering the ball into the box. Person whose opinion I rate reckons he may be a better, more natural, midfielder or winger than defender which might help with the right wing problem. Though let's hope it is true and that he can get a foot behind the ball as well.

Hopefully he's playing on the wing if/when he plays against us!!

I'll never forget Brad's goal up at Carlisle in the promotion season, absolute belter. Good defender, but his distribution lets him down all too often (not to mention blaming team mates all the time when he gives the ball away).

Thanks for the service (pun unintended), Brad.

Do you know of any details? (Fee, contract length etc?)

He sold his house months ago and has been living in a hotel since and his family has gome back to scouseland.

Should all be confirmed early next week.

Hartley should be off the payroll somepoint next week...

Says on main site that it's as much a trial for the club as it is the player. Says Liam thinks there is some Premier league clubs interested, so I don't think it is a foregone conclusion at all! I for one would be delighted to get him, sad to see Brad go though.

no news realy as of 9.30 this morning bradleys facebook status said BAGS PACKED AND LEAVING BRISTOL i will be sorry to see him go decent player and great bloke off the feild bumped into him a few times at nandos and always had time for a chat , lets hope the replacement is as commited as orr

Archived