IGNORED

Liam Rosenior On Trial - Brad Out? (merged)

westonred

Bradley Orr has left City and is signing for QPR this weekend and Liam Rosenior is training with us with a view to signing....

Please don't ask for the source of this info as i cant give it out just trust me on this one, its genuine and didnt come from a man in a petrol station

• Admin

Bradley Orr has left City and is signing for QPR this weekend and Liam Rosenior is training with us with a view to signing....

Please don't ask for the source of this info as i cant give it out just trust me on this one, its genuine and didnt come from a man in a petrol station

Must admit, not the first time I've heard this.

where's the photo of him and his suitcase? :0)

:-)

• Admin

I know there was an interview with Liam on the Incider but without going back and re-reading it, wasn't his many gripe that he didn't enjoy/couldn't trust playing for Danny Wilson.

Coppell will clearly be a different kettle of fish.

I only trust info from men at petrol stations. If he didn't say it then I don't believe it.

"I know Liam believes there are some Premier League clubs looking at him and he needs to be playing games for fitness. We're looking for players so it's a mutually-beneficial arrangement."

Hmmm. Sounds far from certain that we'd get him, but if Premier League clubs want him why isn't he on trial with one?

Archived