IGNORED

Liam Rosenior On Trial - Brad Out? (merged)

westonred

As suggested last night I have just been in Communique with Bradders and he has asked me to pass on the following message to all City fans:-

Ive been made an offer I just couldnt refuse as I have to think of my familys future also and not just my own! BCFC are in safe hands with Steve Coppell, he is absolutely brilliant! Thankyou all for your brilliant support towards me and the team, I will never forget how much the BCFC fans have done for me!

TOP MAN AND A BLOODY BIG LOSS FOR BCFC

As suggested last night I have just been in Communique with Bradders and he has asked me to pass on the following message to all City fans:-

Ive been made an offer I just couldnt refuse as I have to think of my familys future also and not just my own! BCFC are in safe hands with Steve Coppell, he is absolutely brilliant! Thankyou all for your brilliant support towards me and the team, I will never forget how much the BCFC fans have done for me!

TOP MAN AND A BLOODY BIG LOSS FOR BCFC

yea ill give u a massive i second that he will be a massive loss 4 the club even the morons on here who think hes not up to the job should be munchin there words now

Bradley Orr has left City and is signing for QPR this weekend and Liam Rosenior is training with us with a view to signing....

Please don't ask for the source of this info as i cant give it out just trust me on this one, its genuine and didnt come from a man in a petrol station

I've just spoken to my source and thanked him for the info which has now been confired on the OS as true. When he passes on anything else worth posting i'l put it up on here as soon as i can

Cheers

Archived